ThermalTake Core X9 - Looking good :)

Just seen one of these at my usual shop. Holy Crap can you fit some rads in there!!

It'll be good for those who want a smaller type water cooled PC but need 4 x quad 120 support :D

Don't drool on the Keyboard

What are your thoughts on this one??

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

That doesn't fit in my house.

You can live in this case. It will replace your house.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I like Caselabs more.

Thermaltake is meh for me

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Very interesting. Apart from the front panel I think I dig it. Interested to see some builds into this.

I would too. It would good to see build log with this case.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

WOW. Consider me interested.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Damn i think this is my new case. Cant decide between this and phanteks luxe

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

i just cannot see how Tt cases are worth the prices they are asking. so they are

modular and can be torn down, doesn't mean they need $170 for the x9. i see

there are going at the cooler master stacker market.

i'm with you @d33g33 about that front panel - too universal with tonnes of mesh.

i'd have to see more pro/semi-pro installs with this idea. for me now, pass.

@airdeano In Pauls Hardware CES coverage they showed one with a plexi front panel which looked better. I understand why, its Thermaltake signature I just dont like it. :P It does have a CaseLabs S5 feel about it but a lot cheaper. I think it would be a great modding platform.

@Thermaltake if you want me to mod the hell outta one, hit me up. ;)

I love the fact that they are trying to be unique in the market and providing use cases that their competitors don't come close to at this price. Previously only Mountain Mods, Case Labs and other ultra expensive boutique manufacturers provided stuff like this. I commend their awesome Core series.

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

WTF! that is actually my real life nickname and steam ID.

The paint job looks terrible IMO........like you ate curry and took a large amount of laxatives and went off on a black box.

I like the X9 though but the price seems a bit much.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

WTF! that is actually my real life nickname and steam ID.

The paint job looks terrible IMO........like you ate curry and took a large amount of laxatives and went off on a black box.

I like the X9 though but the price seems a bit much.

It was a mod for CES 2015, so I'm not sure how much time he had.

At 169.99$ so is the case not that bad in price, not for its size (its twice as wide as most normal cases).

It was a mod for CES 2015, so I'm not sure how much time he had.

At 169.99$ so is the case not that bad in price, not for its size (its twice as wide as most normal cases).

I know the X9 is twice as wide as most cases and how much radiators can hold in it and everything as i saw the reviews from most of the CES presenters but pressed mettal is quiet cheap and the case has no real styling, meaning the panels do not have any unique shape, it is just 90 degrees on all ends. Please don't get me wrong i would buy one in a second if i needed a new case and i would pay the $170 but to me the case is really worth $140.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I know the X9 is twice as wide as most cases and how much radiators can hold in it and everything as i saw the reviews from most of the CES presenters but pressed mettal is quiet cheap and the case has no real styling, meaning the panels do not have any unique shape, it is just 90 degrees on all ends. Please don't get me wrong i would buy one in a second if i needed a new case and i would pay the $170 but to me the case is really worth $140.

X1 is $100, HWD 426 x 280 x 471mm

X2 is $130, HWD 465 x 320 x 541mm

X9 is $170, HWD 502 x 380 x 640mm

In terms of scalling, so is the price not that bad, but I guess there is some premium in there (as its brand new).

Meh

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

• 2 weeks later...

X1 is $100, HWD 426 x 280 x 471mm

X2 is $130, HWD 465 x 320 x 541mm

X9 is $170, HWD 502 x 380 x 640mm

In terms of scalling, so is the price not that bad, but I guess there is some premium in there (as its brand new).

And the only other things on the market are 300+ Pls people, stop comparing it to case lab/lian li/mountain mod quality.. its still gonna be solid..And unless you guys want another 300+ case, they have to sacrafice some quality materials.Its styling follows the rest of the core series and with the ammount of fan/rads it would be stupid not to make it all mesh. i think its a great price point considering what it brings and compared to its up against.