Sexy cars topic.

SSOB

Specs-1969-Dodge-Charger.jpgford_mustang_eleanor_1967_grau_1.jpg

rolls-royce-phantom-front-medium-view-08camaro-1969-z28.jpg

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Check out my profile. 27 of the sexiest cars you'll ever see :P

too lazy to post them all

Lel, but I notice that Tapatalk isn't good for that (unless I'm ignorant .-.)

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

You guys want cars? Ok then, here are cars. @newbie can you open spoilers on Tapatalk?

jKtbn2z.jpg

qlHvlMN.jpg

LcIzDfs.jpg

o5mRhsD.jpg

WXlMtF6.jpg

Wdxhk2m.jpg

AtAQLCu.jpg

29LglLL.jpg

s0R3TDH.jpg

zGr5pQS.jpg7059RZR.jpgvpgmuDK.jpgMbCpgXi.jpgKkhv3QN.jpgIavZXL6.jpgHM8eUbS.jpgFZPVpH9.jpgop5KnDW.jpgISQTTZC.jpg

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I can't believe no one posted this.

aston-martin-zagato.jpg

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

aston-martin-zagato.jpg

That Zagato is such a sexy car. I saw one at a Cars and Coffee once in Virginia. #13 I think.

I'll see if I can find the pics

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

You guys want cars? Ok then, here are cars. @newbie can you open spoilers on Tapatalk?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yes I can and I have to thank you for putting an R32 and a Giulia <3

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Saw this beauty on craigslist. 1998 honda civic EX. (not the actual car)

10524690.jpg

But somebody had dropped in a B18C GSR motor and a nice turbo, and made it stealth as hell. Exhaust tone was designed to sound stock and quiet. 

490840d1341326115-vendo-motor-honda-b16-

I have actual pics of it, but it contains his plates and I'm too lazy to edit them out. I will, one day, post 'em if I ever decide to not be lazy.

Did I ever mention I love sleepers?

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Posted Image
Ah yes, the Vantage Zagato, very sexy car indeed

Ken Block’s Wildly Modded ’65 Mustang

I gagged a little. The motor looks sexy, the rest... not my kind of taste.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Sexy cars? Like this?

2254082587_86521d22b7.jpg

Don't use the word "sexy" to describe non-anthropomorphic, especially inanimate, beings. It sounds stupid.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

2008 Volvo S80 V8

used-2007-volvo-s80-v8premiumpkgnavigati

2007-volvo-s80-v8-awd-i151.jpg

volvo-s80-v8-awd-06.jpg

4.4L (Non-Turbocharged) V8 @ 311 hp

AWD and 900W sound system standard.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

just a couple of pics from a car show i took a while ago.

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Sexy cars? Like this?

Posted Image

Don't use the word "sexy" to describe non-anthropomorphic, especially inanimate, beings. It sounds stupid.

Bruh, idgaf