Sexy cars topic.

SSOB

Check out this bad boy:

What in the f*ck has happened to sport cars while I wasnt interested in them?

BLAOW!!!!

Check out this bad boy:

Holy crap that sound *in awe*

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Also a little more to it than 'throw in a couple of mods' lol

I was quite clearly being facetious with that bit.

Also, you realise I was talking about the R35, yus? Stock '14 does 0-60 in 2.7.

Agreed,

Eleanor to me is what a typical Mustang looks like or should look like, all the Mustangs (though nice) since 1966/1967 have gone down hill.

All GT500s look pretty epic, but yeah that Eleanor is just amazing :p.

I was quite clearly being facetious with that bit.

Also, you realise I was talking about the R35, yus? Stock '14 does 0-60 in 2.7.

Damnit, I forgot that the new GT-R isn't even a Skyline lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Damnit, I forgot that the new GT-R isn't even a Skyline lol

Scared me for a second there you mofo. Thought I had all the times wrong. ¬_¬

I love this thing, some KIWI's decided to play around with an R34 and kicked the engine to 1,300bhp and wasn't even running full boost.

The music pisses me off but the speed that car runs at balances out the discomfort if listening to that music.

Scared me for a second there you mofo. Thought I had all the times wrong. ¬_¬

My bad ;) I feel I'm pretty good at cars and I tend to study them to quite an anal level, now I look like a right doofus lol

EDIT: Time for some Aussie beef

Ford XT Falcon :)

1966_Ford_XR_Falcon_%28front_view%29.jpg

You Brits might laugh but....

1348_Austin-Mini_10.jpg

My dream car seeing as my current carrent car just isn't MINI enough :D

|

V

mc.jpg

cooler master half 932, Phenom II X4 965 Black OC'ed 4.1GHz, MSI 890FXA-GD70, GSkill Ripjaws 1600 x 16GB, Cougar 1000Watt, XFX Double D 7970, Corsair H100i, 120GB hyperX SSD, 60GB OCZ Agility 4, WB Blue 500GB, LG blue ray disk drive, LG diskdrive, 3X 22 inch monitors 

You Brits might laugh but....

1348_Austin-Mini_10.jpg

My dream car seeing as my current carrent car just isn't MINI enough :D

|

V

mc.jpg

MINI's lol

Not too bad but they could be better, the older ones can have corrosion issues

:)

I sent an email to the guy who built that asking about the power figures, the thing kicks out 841bhp on normal road fuel and 928bhp on race fuel, all from a 2.3L engine lol

My dream car: basically any old chevy impala (more specifically the 1967/1969)

tumblr_lrqpl5D7pO1qk5d45o1_1280.jpg

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Mercedes-Concept-Style-Coupe-1%5B2%5D.jp

mercedes-benz-concept-style-coupe-01.jpg

Mercedes-Concept-Style-Coupe-12C250_341.

mercedes_concept_style_trasera.jpg

Mercedes-Concept-Style-Coupe-212.jpg

The new sytle coupé concept is just ... i don't have words for it...

Interested in Business and Technology

Damn that is sweet, I love their new styling theme.

the andro solo it was supposed to come out in 2012 for around 18,000 :/

post-22981-0-13304900-1372606228.jpegpost-22981-0-18919100-1372606241.jpeg

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Is this a troll or something?

actually i think it might be a car

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

actually i think it might be a car

Either ur a troll master or you didn't understand me , this is the SEXY  cars topic , that car isn't sexy.

Interested in Business and Technology

Is this a troll or something?

No idea but I certainly won't be buying one, I'd rather kick myself in the balls lol

Either ur a troll master or you didn't understand me , this is the SEXY  cars topic , that car isn't sexy.

i think that car is sexy i would ride it all night long if i had the chance ;)

No idea but I certainly won't be buying one, I'd rather kick myself in the balls lol

let me just help you there

let me just help you there

rofl *ooops, post too short, I'll just place a few smiley faces*

:) :)

mercedes-benz-concept-style-coupe-01.jpg

mercedes_concept_style_trasera.jpg

The new sytle coupé concept is just ... i don't have words for it...

That concept car looks cool. It's a lot more curvy than my dad's Mercedes(cls 6.3 amg 2012)