*New* 3DS available to select few Nintendo ambassadors in Europe

XTankSlayerX

nintendo-offers-fans-early-limited-editi

The New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition is available to buy now - before the handheld's official European launch. It includes an exclusive front cover plate.

The bundle also includes a set of Super Smash Bros. cover plates (front and back) and a charging cradle.

The deal is only available via Club Nintendo, and is priced at £179.99.

Individually, Nintendo has priced the New 3DS as worth £155.99, with cover plates valued at £7.67 each. A regular 3DS now costs around £89, although was originally sold for around £219 (pre-price cut).

: Nintendo has told Eurogamer that it is unable to disclose the method of how it picked Club Nintendo members for eligibility.

Being a 3DS Ambassador does not guarantee availability of a New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador edition - instead, certain other criteria were used to determine who was sent an invitation to purchase.

"The New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador offer is by email invitation only for selected Club Nintendo members in Europe only who fulfil a certain criteria," a company spokesperson told us.

"We are unable to disclose such business information, however we would like to reassure you that we are continually looking at different promotional offerings we can bring to consumers at various times throughout the year.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-01-06-new-nintendo-3ds-ambassador-edition-goes-on-sale

Man these look amazing, i wish i was able to get one. I love the look and the customizability.

I want it just for the color of the buttons.

Reminds me of the Snes.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Breaking my break for a few minutes just to ask you this:

What is your source for news and do you have all of your news stories already written, lined up, ready to go and then you just post them? Because you seem to do a boatload of news posts in a short amount of time. :o

@XTankSlayerX

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I want it just for the color of the buttons.

Reminds me of the Snes.

This. So many times.

Breaking my break for a few minutes just to ask you this:

What is your source for news and do you have all of your news stories already written, lined up, ready to go and then you just post them? Because you seem to do a boatload of news posts in a short amount of time. :o

@XTankSlayerX

To put it simply:

Butt load of tabs with different news pages... Going through and refreshing every once in a while. I would have about twice as much posts if i weren't a idiot and then gloss over the fact that i could of posted it here :P

Oh well.

To put it simply:

Butt load of tabs with different news pages... Going through and refreshing every once in a while. I would have about twice as much posts if i weren't a idiot and then gloss over the fact that i could of posted it here :P

Oh well.

Are you trying to post news stories before anyone else posts them? :D LOL

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

That looks so cool. Kinda thinking about getting into Nintendo gaming...

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Meh you have been able to get the new 3ds at any shop here that sells consoles for months i wouldn't care about the ambassador plates.

Meh you have been able to get the new 3ds at any shop here that sells consoles for months i wouldn't care about the ambassador plates.

Here in Aus you can.

Its only Aus and Japan at this point. Europe don't have it at all.

The new 3DS XL is so much nicer than the new 3DS. They fixed the top heavy issue of the 3DS XL (+DSi XL) has and it doesn't feel cheap like the smaller model.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Here in Aus you can.

Its only Aus and Japan at this point. Europe don't have it at all.

The new 3DS XL is so much nicer than the new 3DS. They fixed the top heavy issue of the 3DS XL (+DSi XL) has and it doesn't feel cheap like the smaller model.

Yea its awesome when i found out i was so happy that finally we got something tech related before USA and Europe.

I will just stick with my 3DS XL until I have no choice but to get the next DS from Nintendo. Only so I can play the next Pokemon though because that is all I play on it.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard