Mercedes unveils its car of the future [CES]

Mercedes-Benz reveals its version of the car of the future, the F015​ Luxury in Motion

I have mixed feeling of the exterior but the interior looks pretty awesome and futuristic

Here are some 'glamour' shots

mercedes-benz-f015-luxury-in-motion-conc

interior-f-015.png

05-Mercedes-Benz-F-015-Luxury-in-Motion-

ewww ugly, does anyone really expect us to be driving around in this?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Jesus that looks horrible, but in twenty years I probably won't say the same thing.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Oh my god is that thing hideous, its a good thing they'll never actually make it.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

Uh.. wow I think.  Although with full electric, I honestly see no reason for manufacturers to keep the traditional style of hoods.  Tesla is only doing I think to stay within the status quo, there's really no reason for it.  

Certainly a .. bold? design.  

What. The. Actual. F*CK. Is that thing! its an abomination to the car industry. I would drive a daewoo lanos before that ugly hunk of "luxury"

How I would react to the engineer that designed the looks of that car, if I was his boss, being presented with it.

you-get-the-hell-out.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

design team kudos to you, you guys must be very clever if you managed to get this pathetic design onto a car.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That looks like what people in the 50's thought we'd be driving in 2015... 

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

so basically its like your own private but drivable shuttle

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The more firms try to make something look futuristic, the more it looks like an ugly leftover from the 50's in what futuristic is supposed to look like.

Ewwwww

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

ewww ugly, does anyone really expect us to be driving around in this?

I usually like Merc's style, but this is just ugly... A car isn't a car without headlights, that look like headlights.....

Jesus that looks horrible, but in twenty years I probably won't say the same thing.

Oh my god is that thing hideous, its a good thing they'll never actually make it.

What. The. Actual. F*CK. Is that thing! its an abomination to the car industry. I would drive a daewoo lanos before that ugly hunk of "luxury"

design team kudos to you, you guys must be very clever if you managed to get this pathetic design onto a car.

Yeah, all of this. But its better looking than this.o-DRIVERLESS-CAR-facebook.jpg

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Fugly.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@zacRupnow  At least I can laugh at that one though, the Mercedes is just pathetic.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

so they watched some sci-fi movies where everything "futuristic" = "chrome" and made a car full of chrome... because logic...

WHEEEERE? WHEEEREEE was the thought?

@zacRupnow  At least I can laugh at that one though, the Mercedes is just pathetic.

yeah, it looks like the designer tried to make a Jaguar with PlayDoh 

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I swear ive seen the inside photo ages ago :S

I hate these futuristic looking cars i want there to be r34's, r32's, 200sx's, hawk eye subaru's and evo 10's forever :(

Why none of you get that this is a play in the design for future self driving cars?

Currently this doesn't make much sense, but there is space left when you have a tiny electric motor and no need for components to interact with the driver, just a place to be sit down and wait or chill with your family/friends. We can get cars thinner and shorter, to increase the amounts of cars it can fit on a road.

As it is now, this car is not electric or self driving,  but the design comes closer to what we should expect in the next 10 years.

Everybody calm down, it's only a concept and will most probably stay that way.

Uh.. wow I think.  Although with full electric, I honestly see no reason for manufacturers to keep the traditional style of hoods.  Tesla is only doing I think to stay within the status quo, there's really no reason for it.  

Certainly a .. bold? design.  

The "traditional style" helps with aerodynamics, which is something the entire industry will shift focus towards to achieve greater fuel economy.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus