Razer Forge TV android console and peripheral.

ahhming

8EF7DvG.jpg

Called Razer Forge TV.
Runs Android TV and lets you stream games from your PC to your big screen TV wirelessly. The gaming console costs $99.99 or $149.99 with a controller.

Specs:
Snapdragon 805 processor
Adreno 420 GPU,
2 GB of RAM
16 GB of onboard storage.

Gigabit ethernet

Wireless AC

The console runs on Razer Cortex Stream service, which supports both NVIDIA and AMD chipsets and can handle your entire games library.

Up to 4 controller can be supported

Also razer new peripheral ( Razer turret)

sUA19vC.png

serval_02.jpg

Razer serval which you can clip your mobile device onto it

Source:
http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/16869/razer-announces-new-android-powered-gaming-console.html

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-forge-tv?src=pgm.81594800&utm_source=Razer_Social_Media&utm_medium=smlink_US_launch&utm_campaign=razer_forge_tv

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/razer-forge-tv-console-ces,28302.html

i would get it honestly for that price, and turn my non "smart" tv into a streaming beast

Can't see the photo...

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Set your font to automatic..

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/193630-complete-list-of-forum-addons-scripts-apps-etc/ its at least easier that deal with people lack of expirience making posts

in topic, honestly for 150 with the controller seems an awesome deal to set up living room game streaming since its a cheap alternative that nvidia and steam home streaming if you don't have a spare pc for it

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

actually really good value for money

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Thats actually not to bad.... To bad my slow Australian internet won't benefit from it.. :(

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Yeah.. tablet.. no bueno

dunno which browser your using but FF on android does work with those

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

So just so I understand...this can serve as a replacement for a streaming PC?

If that is the case I think this an amazing deal and would seriously consider it.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Seems decent enough, sick of these "consoles" though that everyone wants to release.

If the codec support if right this might be my new plex device, since the nexus player turned out to be crap. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

If the codec support if right this might be my new plex device, since the nexus player turned out to be crap. 

runs unaltered android tv just like the player :/

Looks rather interresting, surely very cheap as well.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

I already have a shield.... Soooo yeah

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I'll probably get one of these if they are priced right. 80 dollars for a controller is retarded unless I can use it on my ipad also. 

Looks like a really cool product. of particular interest to me would be the cortex software, seems razer is trying to compete with steam on the whole stream to your living room thing. Cant wait to try it though

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

If the controller is of a decent quality (unlike the sabertooth, according to people who bought one) I'd be interested to get it for PC, as well as for my phone.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

That is pretty good value. Especially with that Turret keyboard+mouse mat. I don't game in the living room though.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

runs unaltered android tv just like the player :/

God fucking dammit, why is it so hard to have native MKV and AC3 5.1 audio support, guess my google TV stick around a while longer. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

pssh, screw left handed people I take it?

Ok help,I was thinking about getting a Nvidia Shield Portable, who thinks this is a better option?

If the controller is of a decent quality (unlike the sabertooth, according to people who bought one) I'd be interested to get it for PC, as well as for my phone.

You mean the onza? Because the sabertooth is the best controller I have used when the onza has a few flaws.

God fucking dammit, why is it so hard to have native MKV and AC3 5.1 audio support, guess my google TV stick around a while longer. 

Android has MKV support, and I would say get XBMC/KODI for it, problem solved.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc