Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

@rentaspoon I hope you will be happy with your decision but if the basic I5 is meh for SC Id go higher somehow :P

Cut me off the list, ill be lowering my playtime till release, i don't want to play too much at this state.

:(

This will be no problem since everyone is busy playing GTA V now [emoji14]

Yeah I've noticed a drop in interest for SC already

Well, when a game people have been waiting for 2 years comes out, you can sort of expect this to happen, in fact, even I am skipping out today's match to go play GTA 5  :mellow:

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I'll be having some friends over so I can't promise I'll make it. 9PM GMT is 11PM my time so it's very possible they'll be gone by then, though. :)

I'll be having some friends over so I can't promise I'll make it. 9PM GMT is 11PM my time so it's very possible they'll be gone by then, though. :)

Ok

Well, when a game people have been waiting for 2 years comes out, you can sort of expect this to happen, in fact, even I am skipping out today's match to go play GTA 5  :mellow:

Gta 5 is unrelated in my case, i have barley touched it, My sister have played on my account even more than me Yday lol.

Its just that they keep changing things and i don't want "master the new system" over and over, Also i don't want too burn myself out when the game is not even half done, i always do this with alpha/beta Games, play it for awhile then stop till release. 

Gta 5 is unrelated in my case, i have barley touched it, My sister have played on my account even more than me Yday lol.

Its just that they keep changing things and i don't want "master the new system" over and over, Also i don't want too burn myself out when the game is not even half done, i always do this with alpha/beta Games, play it for awhile then stop till release.

For me its the opposite, SC is the first MMO I want to play but life is getting in the way and stopping me, I've always loved single player games and playing online always scared me for whatever reason, even with friends.

As for GTA, I played it on PS3 and honestly thought it sucked, GTA has always been about an betrayed underdog rising to the top, the 3 characters I thought were weak and the story doesn't feel personal. The sort of sandbox mode just feels like it's missing something and SA "missing" 2 islands that where better than the one they put in. I can't see that being better on PC.

For me its the opposite, SC is the first MMO I want to play but life is getting in the way and stopping me, I've always loved single player games and playing online always scared me for whatever reason, even with friends.

As for GTA, I played it on PS3 and honestly thought it sucked, GTA has always been about an betrayed underdog rising to the top, the 3 characters I thought were weak and the story doesn't feel personal. The sort of sandbox mode just feels like it's missing something and SA "missing" 2 islands that where better than the one they put in. I can't see that being better on PC.

If you're talking about 5, then yes. If you're talking about online, FALSE

If you're talking about 5, then yes. If you're talking about online, FALSE

Talking about it all

This too, I don't want to play the game so much in alpha, that when the full game releases I'll be like, "Meh, already played so much in the alpha". This has already happened with DayZ for me.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Hey guys is the meetup still on for today?

Also, is anyone else having problems with the teamspeak. I keep getting Failed to connect to server.

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

Hey guys is the meetup still on for today?

Also, is anyone else having problems with the teamspeak. I keep getting Failed to connect to server.

I'll log on hold on

so what do we do, razer comms?

http://www.talk.gg/uoltt

this is still up if worst comes to worst, it's janky but it's an instant alternative

i'm on but not available atm

Jump into the RSI forum at the moment I'll be on in a sec

http://www.talk.gg/uoltt

this is still up if worst comes to worst, it's janky but it's an instant alternative

i'm on but not available atm

Jump into the RSI forum at the moment I'll be on in a sec

Ah, hadn't seen that one

Well, it certainly wasn't up to our standards (messed up clients, driver issues, broken TS, crashes, ...) but I had fun anyway and I even discovered what my problem was with my power plant. Thanks to every one who showed up  :)

Go watch: http://www.twitch.tv/napper198/v/4138073

At 26:55 wisdom hit me  :lol:

Edit: In case you' wondering, no I didn't announce that I was streaming, but since I now know, that it's working, I'll stream more often. 

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

damnit i would have wanted to join this