TotalBiscuit Harassed, Sent Death Threats for Retweeting Charity Stream

Scionyde

She seems like a reasonable, well-rounded woman.

24731cd753606057f3c1feeb2112a52c.png

wow that is....disgusting behaviour 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yeah, Totalbiscuit is one of the few reviewers on the internet that isn't afraid to call something that is a pile of shit what it is, and not give a rats arse about who published it.

*cough* Square Enix *cough*

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

*complains about supposed racists*

*throws around the N word like it's the fracking 1950's*

Just thinking about the very existence of such a human is giving me a headache. So much needless hate. How do you fuck up at life so bad that this is the type of person you become?

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Maybe I am stupid or this makes next to no sense.

Can someone explain what happened to me in a nice and easy to understand numbered list? Who attacked TB and why?

As far as I can tell, Totalbiscuit is getting harassed by the charity, because he promoted the charity. Is that correct? Because that makes no sense to me.

Anyway people get threatened all the time on the Internet. I don't think that's news worthy. If the charity is the one sending the threats then it's news worthy IMO.

Maybe I am stupid or this makes next to no sense.

Can someone explain what happened to me in a nice and easy to understand numbered list? Who attacked TB and why?

As far as I can tell, Totalbiscuit is getting harassed by the charity, because he promoted the charity. Is that correct? Because that makes no sense to me.

Anyway people get threatened all the time on the Internet. I don't think that's news worthy. If the charity is the one sending the threats then it's news worthy IMO.

as far as i understand it

1. random Guys do a stream for a charity TB is partnered with (think @Slick stream he did)
  2. TB sees them asking to RT the link, so he RTs
  3. Guys get angry because they dont like TB and think all he will bring is mysoginistic, homophobic, racist gamer scum
  4. TB gets deaththreats and harrasment from the beautiful people of the internet (mostly affiliated with the Guys) who need just one reason to shit on him, because they just dont like him
  5. ?????
  6. TB responds in a classy way as usual
  7. Profit

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

One of the stupidest things I've heard. What a great start to the new year. 

Well, to those who started the charity stream in the first place... good luck getting another one off the ground.  B)

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

"Gators are bad, but in general a lot of gamers(Mostly white male gamers) are Transphobic, Racist, Ableist, Homophobic, etc etc"

Pretty much exposes what this really is.

It's the radical left creating non-existent hatred in an effort to further their anti-white, anti-male cause,....

I'm surprised they didn't slip in something to do with the Israeli government in there.

The left has been on a massive campaign of faking hate crimes and false rape stories this past year

basically if they can't find examples of it, fake it.

The woman behind the Gamersgate thing.... a fraud who admitted she's not a gamer on video years previous

creates controversy to get donations to fight it...... raked in $500,000 to date.

Rolling stone Magazine story about rape on a campus.... fake

Lesbian waitress claims couple wrote that she didn't get a tip because of her lifestyle.......fake.

Waitress claims customer wrote "Nigger" on receipt...... busted by hand writing expert, waitress currently being sued by customer.

Several Mosque burnings and spray painting........... Cameras conventialy not on when event occured.

Several muslims and self-professed "Social rights Activists" caught doing it.

#ILRIDEWITHYOU.      Person who posted this story later confessed that she made it all up.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/sydney-siege/sydney-siege-backtrack-over-post-that-inspired-illridewithyou/story-fnqxbywy-1227160626854?nk=506dbbf15b6bd10dcaef355fe8c65531

Several black church burnings.......  burnt down by church members.

Ferguson church priest being investigated for his church burning down

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/374096/eleven-hate-crime-hoaxes-alec-torres

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/fakes?page=1

2014/13 has been busy years for them

wow that is....disgusting behaviour 

It's not real.

It's the radical left playing what they've been doing for several years.

Fake rape stories, fake attacks on gays, minorities.. mosques....etc

Let's take some shotguns and hunt down the steam turd piles who sent him death threats.

So glad I don't even care remotely. This is so gossip magazine style story'ish that I was already bored halfway through the article. But apparently some people enjoy to engage in this type of stuff. And seriously, we are here on the internet. Most of the death threat guys are 12 angry year old brats and some old sickos. There's just no use to try to proselytise them. This kind of behavior comes with the anonymity of the internet. If you can't ingore the trolls, you are wrong here.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Please explain this situation for me, I'm confused. They stopped a charity stream for what reasons?  I re-read the story three times now, can't figure out the problem. To me it seems like the problem was gamers going to the event? We're all "Transphobic, Racist, Ableist, Homophobic, etc etc"? Did I read it right? This all anti-gamergate shtako is getting out of  hand. The false notion that we gamers are hateful racist, homophobes, white males is okay (generalization is okay if the world agrees) but we can't rightfully question why a shitty game like Depression Quest gets put up on Steam without being called sexist, racists etc etc? What the hell is wrong with this world?

I am a girl, I create games (obviously not AAA) and I can safely say my time among gamers, among game creation forums—a mostly male dominated community—has been nothing but fun and easy-going. Sure, you get the occasional jerk, but what community doesn't have one? These people are blind.

Telling someone you hope their cancer gets them early is all kinds of screwed up. These people are actually insane and WE are targeted?

And we have people going "lol don't care, why u care bro?" because this is serious and you should care. This call comes down to controlling media, journalism and the truth. This is not a good thing. Anyone  who would just sit there while a group of people are targeted over false accusations and treated like shit is just as bad as the people throwing death threats around. This is your world too, and you need to help shape it. Positively.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Please explain this situation for me, I'm confused. They stopped a charity stream for what reasons?  I re-read the story three times now, can't figure out the problem. To me it seems like the problem was gamers going to the event? We're all "Transphobic, Racist, Ableist, Homophobic, etc etc"? Did I read it right? This all anti-gamergate shtako is getting out of  hand. The false notion that we gamers are hateful racist, homophobes, white males is okay (generalization is okay if the world agrees) but we can't rightfully question why a shitty game like Depression Quest gets put up on Steam without being called sexist, racists etc etc? What the hell is wrong with this world?

It's the radical, left anti-male, anti-white, Anti-everything, hugs for terrorists crowd (IE: Self-hating white progessive liberals who think Lenin and Mao and Stalin are heroes) posting this crap.

The same people who brought us such gems as "You are targeting me with your Micro-aggressions"... and "White privilege", All sex is rape if it's between a man and a woman...yadda yadda.

Leftist kooks basically., The same people who slipped into Tea Party meetings holding up KKK signs and such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HprkRRG1_Dg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUS14sQyAk

"Gators are bad, but in general a lot of gamers(Mostly white male gamers) are Transphobic, Racist, Ableist, Homophobic, etc etc"

Pretty much exposes what this really is.

It's the radical left creating non-existent hatred in an effort to further their anti-white, anti-male cause,....

I'm surprised they didn't slip in something to do with the Israeli government in there.

The left has been on a massive campaign of faking hate crimes and false rape stories this past year

basically if they can't find examples of it, fake it.

The woman behind the Gamersgate thing.... a fraud who admitted she's not a gamer on video years previous

creates controversy to get donations to fight it...... raked in $500,000 to date.

Rolling stone Magazine story about rape on a campus.... fake

Lesbian waitress claims couple wrote that she didn't get a tip because of her lifestyle.......fake.

Waitress claims customer wrote "Nigger" on receipt...... busted by hand writing expert, waitress currently being sued by customer.

Several Mosque burnings and spray painting........... Cameras conventialy not on when event occured.

Several muslims and self-professed "Social rights Activists" caught doing it.

#ILRIDEWITHYOU.      Person who posted this story later confessed that she made it all up.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/sydney-siege/sydney-siege-backtrack-over-post-that-inspired-illridewithyou/story-fnqxbywy-1227160626854?nk=506dbbf15b6bd10dcaef355fe8c65531

Several black church burnings.......  burnt down by church members.

Ferguson church priest being investigated for his church burning down

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/374096/eleven-hate-crime-hoaxes-alec-torres

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/fakes?page=1

2014/13 has been busy years for them

It's not real.

It's the radical left playing what they've been doing for several years.

Fake rape stories, fake attacks on gays, minorities.. mosques....etc

It's the radical, left anti-male, anti-white, Anti-everything, hugs for terrorists crowd (IE: Self-hating white progessive liberals who think Lenin and Mao and Stalin are heroes) posting this crap.

The same people who brought us such gems as "You are targeting me with your Micro-aggressions"... and "White privilege", All sex is rape if it's between a man and a woman...yadda yadda.

Leftist kooks basically., The same people who slipped into Tea Party meetings holding up KKK signs and such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HprkRRG1_Dg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUS14sQyAk

Gonna make this political aren't ya? Interesting. No, it can't just be the internet and it's vast amount of unintelligent bullshit that leads people to threatening others online, it's an entire political movement. No, it can't be that in isolated incidents people lie in various ways to benefit themselves.No, it's not like I can google search ultra conservative victimization profiteering and come up with the same sort of shit, it has to be those "ultra leftist liberal retards" with their "war on whites"

I want you to take a good long look at what you just did and then compare that to what anti-gamer gate does. The reason why gamer gate has been defined by the random internet trolls that are part of it? For the same reason you politicized the shit out of random crap.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

When you have exposure on the internet you become a target for trolls, especially when what you're doing is sadly what passes for "controversial" these days. This is unfortunate, but it's the way it works. I expect TB is caught rather off-guard by this, having tried to support a charity he believed in. TB's commentary and critique is thoughtful and sophisticated for the most part, and he has given very intellectual opinions on the "gamergate" garbage. His content is what I would assume attracts the good and repels the idiots, so I doubt these assholes are his devoted fans.

As for this charity, I appreciate what they stand for and sympathize with their cause. But as a white male gamer, TB subscriber, and unashamed sucker for a strong female protagonist, I'm less than impressed by their generalizations about my race and gender. When you're lashing out against people who would otherwise have been your allies, you really need to re-evaluate what the hell you're doing.

Gonna make this political aren't ya? Interesting. No, it can't just be the internet and it's vast amount of unintelligent bullshit that leads people to threatening others online, it's an entire political movement. No, it can't be that in isolated incidents people lie in various ways to benefit themselves.No, it's not like I can google search ultra conservative victimization profiteering and come up with the same sort of shit, it has to be those "ultra leftist liberal retards" with their "war on whites"

I want you to take a good long look at what you just did and then compare that to what anti-gamer gate does. The reason why gamer gate has been defined by the random internet trolls that are part of it? For the same reason you politicized the shit out of random crap.

I disagree on what this is about. Especially when anti-gamer and anti-gamergate  sites and supporters starting lashing out at "right wingers" and claiming all gamers were "right-wing crazies". False. The only people wanting this to be left vs right is anti-gamergate people who want desperately for the whole of the left to be with them in a new crusade for social justice. But the only people who are buying it are the authoritarian people.

Gamergate's revolt is a push back against radical left's authoritarian political correctness (unethical and corrupt practices) and policing in gaming. This problem is about how women or men can control journalism and media through the ties they have (political alignment, gender, race, religion—whatever), spread lies to further personal propaganda and turn a war on a group of people because of their large influence over people. The reason you see people say "leftists" when it comes to this is because most journalists tend to have a very hard left lean to them and influences friends who have the shame opinions and getting them to spew the same shit, regardless of its authenticity.

While I disagree about jbr's post (and how it connects to the left?), it would be foolish to ignore what gamergate/anti-gamergate has become. If you don't think control over journalism and the like is political when political correctness and censorship is digging its claws into our games, then what is? Most of the people in this revolt are far left, and is proven by multiple political leaning tests on major pro-gamergate sites (8chan, KiA, Escapist forums) where it was shown they were left leaning. So again, it isn’t about the left vs the right, it is about authoritarian vs libertarian.

So if you only meant "it isn't about the left vs the right", then I agree and I apologize for the misunderstanding. I tend to ramble. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Jeez people cant leave TB alone.

He is such a great guy i have no idea why he gets so much flak.

Harassing a sick person and telling them to die from cancer is just inhuman man.

Fucking internet..

Please explain this situation for me, I'm confused. They stopped a charity stream for what reasons?  I re-read the story three times now, can't figure out the problem. To me it seems like the problem was gamers going to the event?

Seems like LukaP did a good summary of it. I don't think it was a "physical event" either, just a twitch stream. No people actually walk into some building and ruined anything. They were complainig that the twitch chat would get flooded and their mods wouldn't be able to keep up.

as far as i understand it

• random Guys do a stream for a charity TB is partnered with (think @Slick stream he did)
  • TB sees them asking to RT the link, so he RTs
  • Guys get angry because they don't like TB and think all he will bring is misogynistic, homophobic, racist gamer scum
  • TB gets death threats and harassment from the beautiful people of the internet (mostly affiliated with the Guys) who need just one reason to shit on him, because they just don't like him
  • ?????
  • TB responds in a classy way as usual
  • Profit

24731cd753606057f3c1feeb2112a52c.png

Troll.

Otherwise, what an idiot. Talks about racists and then calls him a "house nigger".

What?

I dont understand why people on the internet decide they dont have to act like a human. I seriously doubt that many of these people would tell TB to hang himself, to his face.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

That's how i see it

What kind of charity is that? They don't want a lot of people? They REJECT support from people? WTF is wrong with this charity then?

It is the sort of charity that is intended to make certain people feel good about themselves, not the sort of charity that might actually want to help someone else.