1 Time posters

cesrai

Hi this is a thread to have a discussion with @DIV1D3 about 1 time posters for giveaways.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

THEY SHOUD DIE!!!

IT IS A SHAME THAT PPL ONLY JOIN LTT FOR TRYING TO WIN AND THEN NEVER SEEN AFTER!

PPL WITH ATLEAST 100 POSTS SHOUD BE ABLE TO ENTER! OR MAYBE 500 POSTS!

ARGHH!!

Sorry, I expressed my feelings to well, right?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Erm, okay. 

Could this have not been a PM?

But seriously, I'm not saying people who post once in the thread (that's the requirement for entering, and I posted like 4 times...), but rather people who post 1-5 times in that thread purely for the giveaway, and then leave and never come back or contribute in any way. 

Quite the same way as leechers with torrenting. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

? if its just to have a discussion between @DIV1D3 why not use a PM

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Hi this is a thread to have a discussion with @DIV1D3 about 1 time posters for giveaways.

Yeah, it sucks turds, doesn't it? :(

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Here we go. Make a RIG giveaway but dont announce it on youtube linus, see how that goes. NO MORE UNKNOWN 1 TIME POSTERS!!! ONLY LOYAL LINUS' FANS. LONG TIME WATCHER FIRST TIME POSTER? BULLSHIT!!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Here we go. Make a RIG giveaway but dont announce it on youtube linus, see how that goes. NO MORE UNKNOWN 1 TIME POSTERS!!! ONLY LOYAL LINUS' FANS. LONG TIME WATCHER FIRST TIME POSTER? BULLSHIT!!

Isn't that what happened with the 5820K giveaway? 

I certainly didn't watch a video about it on YT. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

I don't think it's wrong but I'm not with it, look at all the youtube channels you look at, if one of them makes a giveaway and it requires you to register in their forum, I want to get in the giveaway but I don't want to be an active member I just want to get in the giveaway and get a chance to win, again I don't agree with it but I don't think it's wrong.

@ViruZ_HUN @DIV1D3

@A.D.A.M for the PM I wanted to also hear other opinions and for people to hear my opinion. 

@Geekazoid Yep it does.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yep that's a  way to get rid of them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

500+ posts only should join or people with a few posts 100+ but aren't shitposts 

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

No he mentioned it at the end of a couple of vids

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Well, are you only a user of the Forum or do you watch the videos as well? You can't possibly watch the videos, because @LinusTech brings it up time and time again as well:

People who are watching the videos regularly don't necessarily post on here. I have been the same for quite some time and infact am watching almost every video of Linus, though I don't feel like I have to spend all my time on here. Does this disqualify me from entering give-aways, though I am a supporter of his videos?

I highly doubt so. This community should not become one of those elitist jerk-circles where you're screaming "BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!11 YOU DON'T HAVE NEARLY ENOUGH POSTS!!11"

Aren't we better than that?

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

Missed that giveaway. But there isnt any on youtube about it.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Well, are you only a user of the Forum or do you watch the videos as well? You can't possibly watch the videos, because @LinusTech brings it up time and time again as well:

People who are watching the videos regularly don't necessarily post on here. I have been the same for quite some time and infact am watching almost every video of Linus, though I don't feel like I have to spend all my time on here. Does this disqualify me from entering give-aways, though I am a supporter of his videos?

I highly doubt so. This community should not become one of those elitist jerk-circles where you're screaming "BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!11 YOU DON'T HAVE NEARLY ENOUGH POSTS!!11"

Yep I agree with this.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

No he mentioned it at the end of a couple of vids

Really? lol

The only mention of it that I'm aware of was the notification I got when the thread was made and a few status updates from friends. 

People that are watching the videos regularly don't necessarily post on here. I have been the same for quite some time and infact am watching almost every video of Linus, though I don't feel like I have to spend all my time on here. Does this disqualify me from entering give-aways, though I am a supporter of his videos?

We can be better than that ofc. But its just so hard with many multiple bot accounts just to win a rig. I mean i couldve done that too... maybe i should try that in the next giveaway...

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

500+ posts only should join or people with a few posts 100+ but aren't shitposts 

Why not I don't want to be on his forum but I watch his videos and support him, why can't I get in the giveaway ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@Slick @LinusTech

Giveaways are not for forum people, they are for every community member, even if they only participate by watching youtube vids.

there was a forum only giveaway before

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

@cesrai ok.

btw for future knowledge when trying to tag members with a space or period in their name you have to do this:

@['MemberName'] quotations present.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

@Slick @LinusTech

Giveaways are not for forum people, they are for every community member, even if they only participate by watching youtube vids.

there was a forum only giveaway before

Yeah this too.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Missed that giveaway. But there isnt any on youtube about it.

He mentioned in one of the videos. Can't remember which one but that's how I got to hear about it.

CoolerMaster HAF 932 Modded • Intel Core i5 4690K | CoolerMaster V8 GTS • Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3 1866MHz 16GB • Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3 • Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 270X Windforce 2GB GDDR5 • Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD • Corsair RM Series 650W PSU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@cesrai ok.

btw for future knowledge when trying to tag members with a space or period in their name you have to do this:

@['MemberName'] quotations present.

Okay I thought I tagged you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I agree with @LukaP its not just a giveaway for the forums its for everybody who watches LTT 

As @LukaP said, they could be a long time Youtube viewer, only recently signing up to the forums.

Just because they have 1 forum post, doesn't mean they are just here for the giveaways .

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

We can be better than that ofc. But its just so hard with many multiple bot accounts just to win a rig. I mean i couldve done that too... maybe i should try that in the next giveaway...

There are more means than you're aware of to filter those out. It may not be in a live-draw - but I am fairly positive that they're going to invest more than 2 seconds in checking whether the account is legit or not, considering they are giving away tech worth multiple thousands of dollars.

I am disappoint, that @LukaP gets a like from @Slick, but I don't. I was FIRST!!11 :P

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.