In honor of Steam winter sales

Naeem
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

I don't see an issue with this

So the Steam winter sales are going now but i still find that "       www.instant-gaming.com     "  has way better prices. :D

just enter the code u get into steam or any other platform u buy the game for and download it.

i bought many games on here and can tell u its 100% legit.

also u get ur code near instant. so ye gogogo and thank me later :3

No.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

ur loss :D

No.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

ur loss :D

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (eBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item. 

Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (eBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item. 

Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.

dude im not selling anything just sharing a site with great deals a friend showed me it few weeks ago.....i just bought my CS:S and CS:Go there in my oppinion games up to like 50% discount are pretty decent hot deals.. y u so butthurt

TPB has everything for free

TPB u wont be supporting the developer, and most of the time no Multiplayer or if u have multiplayer its so low populated and after a few weeks it dies.

TPB has everything for free

Pirate bay is gone :/

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

dude im not selling anything just sharing a site with great deals a friend showed me it few weeks ago.....i just bought my CS:S and CS:Go there in my oppinion games up to like 50% discount are pretty decent hot deals.. y u so butthurt

Well your lack of grammar and obvious adversing makes it pretty obvious about the advertising of a website nobody here has every heard of. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Pirate bay is gone :/

Nope. check google. You still can find archives and on other proxy's.

TPB u wont be supporting the developer, and most of the time no Multiplayer or if u have multiplayer its so low populated and after a few weeks it dies.

What if I pirate Ubisoft? Somehow they've got to learn

Well your lack of grammar and obvious adversing makes it pretty obvious about the advertising of a website nobody here has every heard of. 

Well sorry my native language isnt english.... and im not advertising if u don't wanna believe that that just dont buy games there?

it will be the last time ill share deals on this site tough if u guys get all mad when i share things with like 50% off....

Nope. check google. You still can find archives and on other proxy's.

What if I pirate Ubisoft? Somehow they've got to learn

Hmm interesting...... well other games than ubi games?

1. It's sketchy as hell.
  2. Technically advertising.
  3. Not a 'Hot Deal', this site seems to be around all year and not only at exclusive times, like a 'Deal.

Does that explain it well enough? :|

Well sorry my native language isn't English.... and I'm not advertising if you don't want to believe that that just don't buy games there?

it will be the last time ill share deals on this site tough if you guys get all mad when I share things with like 50% off....

k. Is there a compelling reason to not use GMG oryo CJs CD Keys an use this site instead though? 

It's more that you haven't actually posted any deals. You've just talked about how the site is and that you buy off it all the time.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

the final line shows that its allowed, as long is it isnt to some benefit of the OP like a referral link.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

1. It's sketchy as hell.
  2. Technically advertising.
  3. Not a 'Hot Deal', this site seems to be around all year and not only at exclusive times, like a 'Deal.

Does that explain it well enough? :|

Technically showing steam winter sales is advertising? because you advertise steam's sales?? and sorry if hot deal isnt the right place to post this where should i post it then? and as far as i know theyre deals change every day... and go try and buy a game of like 1€ see if u get ur game or not if u get scammed ill be happy to give you your money back

k. Is there a compelling reason to not use GMG oryo CJs CD Keys an use this site instead though? 

It's more that you haven't actually posted any deals. You've just talked about how the site is and that you buy off it all the ti

i only bought 3 games total i can tell u my experience on that and those sites u mentioned i din't know of and im not also saying u should only use this site... if u find better deals on CD keys or whatever go there? im just saying its 100% legit since i bought 3 games there and it was near instant my friend has bought allot of games there last game he bought was CoD advanced warfare.... srsly if u dont trust this then dont go there? whats the big deal instead of complaining when forum members share a great site in my oppinion before u even know anything about u go bash me

Is there anyway to close this post? if everyone is so mad about me posting a site with great deals just close it then

i only bought 3 games total i can tell u my experience on that and those sites u mentioned i din't know of and im not also saying u should only use this site... if u find better deals on CD keys or whatever go there? im just saying its 100% legit since i bought 3 games there and it was near instant my friend has bought allot of games there last game he bought was CoD advanced warfare.... srsly if u dont trust this then dont go there? whats the big deal instead of complaining when forum members share a great site in my oppinion before u even know anything about u go bash me

Alright, I give in you win. 

Nobodies bashing you, we're bashing the site. It does seem rather strange that they will sell Shadow of Mordor for £10. That's what looks iffy about it. 

Alright, I give in you win. 

Nobodies bashing you, we're bashing the site. It does seem rather strange that they will sell Shadow of Mordor for £10. That's what looks iffy about it. 

Well im sorry it ended out this way im 100% serious try and buy any game and see if u recieve it ( i'd recommend buying some game thats 1€) MY expierence is that all 3 games i bought worked

A buddy of mine went to the website after seeing this post and said when he went to purchase a game they wanted him to upload a picture of his driver's license.  What kind of website asks for a copy of your DL?  I told him to back out of that deal asap.  And btw...they charged his paypal account already and didn't get the steam key with a copy of the DL. 

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad