Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use it for gaming and maybe some streaming if i get better internet.

My 6 year old rig could definitely use an upgrade.

I would love to win this CPU because my current one does not multitask as well as I would like, and would be a major upgrade for me.  If I win this, I would get a new MOBO, some ram. And liquid cool it   so I can overclock it as far as it can go.  I would then give the parts in the current system to a family member. 

This sweet CPU should be a great all-around upgrade for my i5 750.

Also, I already have an Evga X99 board for it! (unfortunately had to give up / postpone using it because I was scammed out of my money when 'buying' the DDR4 for it.)

A 5820k would allow me to more affordably make a good workstation so that I can do most my schoolwork from home, as I currently am on a media production course at Uni and bound to horribly specced iMacs, as well as make a good gaming rig for whenever the oh so glorious Star Citizen decides to launch.

This would definitely start me up with building my first enthusiast-grade system. Fingers crossed!

i would love to have this awesome cpu for my new setup

If I were to win this one of two things would happen. either I would ha to build a whole new PC to use it, or I would sell it to buy a new processor for my current rig. (mostly since I am running a mini itx motherboard right now.) either way this is sweet and here is to hoping!ve

This would put me one step closer to my Desktop rig! In the process of picking out a case, I have a GTX980 Classified, Asus Crosshair V mobo to start. 

I'd put it in the computer I've been burning to make for a while now, something I can do multitasking, video editing and 3D Modelling on. At the current rate I'm going I might not be able to get to making it until middle of next year, this could certainly speed things up for me. :)

If I won this, I would buy an x99 motherboard and ddr4 ram to upgrade my rig, and build a pc for my friend with the old parts.

Hi guys!

Cool you're doing another giveaway.

I am kind of a hobby streamer but my internet's not that good so a strong processor would help :D

I mean thats a beast of a processor and i love overclocking...

I would totally jump to x99 and ddr4 for it!

good luck to everyone :)

I just need one last part to launch my automated defense system. I call it "skynet". This should do fine.

Wow, this is a much needed upgrade for my i5 720 Lynnfield! it's been slowing down my HD 4850

i would love to win this cpu for a gaming/viedo editing build. i have an old cpu right now and are always waiting for it to render out vids. this cpu would push me over the egde to upgrade to haswell e.

I would love to use this too greatly improve my streams and video recording and editing. 

Regards DutchMageCrafter

Oh man.. i'd definitely upgrade my system around the i7 5820K if I got it :o ... get a 980 or R9 390X when it comes out... whew that's a great giveaway! :D

For gaming. Been meaning to upgrade the processor sense I got a graphics card.

Leaving a comment below! With the processor I'd probably upgrade my system.

Asus MAXIMUS VII Gene 2 x 8GB G.Skill 16GB 1600 Mhz Intel 4670k @ 4.3 Ghz Corsair H100i w/ stock fans EVGA GTX 770 SC Intel 750 Series SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 SSD 240GB WD Caviar Green 2TB Seasonic X-650 V3 2 x 140 mm Noctua A14 PPC, 120mm LED Corsair AF120

If I win I will make a gaming rig with it so I won't have to kill any background processes with all them cores