Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

It'll be an overkill but video games mostly if not exclusively.

I would probably use this as the core of my new build that I have wanted to do. I haven't decided whether to make a streaming pc yet but there is still time and I doubt I will get it but good luck to everyone who has entered.

I would use this monster on building a brand new PC, proper for gaming and video editing.

Thanks in advance.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Upgrading to an X99 system and finally starting to make gameplay videos. Being called a cheater gets annoying :D

Nick!

I'd use the 5820K help my pc to actually use Photoshop, instead of just chugging along then closing down :( the pentium is real

To be honest, I don't know what I'd do with a CPU like this.

I guess I'd have to buy another motherboard and case for starters. Maybe then some more RAM and another GPU.

It'd definitely make my Christmas, I can't even afford to do anything.

I'm just a guy who likes to do stuff, and things, I guess...

I would buy an X99 rig to replace an aging core 2 duo setup. Man, it's been too long...

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

hmm already have an i7 5930k but It would be cool to use this for an HTPC.

Damn, I'll have to update the Z97 mobo I just bough a few months ago :D

I would love to win this as I'm picking the parts for my PC at the moment and getting this would help a lot with he cost. :)

I'd give it to my brother. He's still with an E8400. My lowly 3930k will have to do for me for now...

I would like this CPU because editing and rendering videos for my clan's youtube channel takes way too long on my AMD set up. I have the money for a new motherboard and RAM, just not enough to get the motherboard, ram AND drop $400-$500 on the CPU alone lol.

I'd definitely use it to run multiple cat GIFs at once, that'd be amazing.

nice giveaway hope i win it. gonna use it for gaming and editing pictures videos and my drawings and tons more. greetings

I'm a fannabe Youtuber using only a laptop. So I might built an X99 beast to make my videos.

With this processor I would overclock the hell out of it and just update my gaming rig. Totally overkoill, but for me as an enthusiast totally right :)

Hi

I have built myself my first rig from your guides and would personally like to thank you it was hard to save up but I eventually managed to build an ok rig. The graphics card was where most of the money went and had to scrimp on cpu ram and motherboard. I would probably be buying a new cpu soon anyway but this would be a really nice opportunity to be able to spend more on an x99 board and a chunky amount of ddr4 ram. This would have been used for video editing, picture editing and some audio work. As well as being my key to good gcse and a levels

I need that giant for Gaming. I'm building a gaming rig in which it will be perfect.

It would be great if I had one for a workstation-ish build - good luck to everyone.

1st Build: Intel Core i7 4790K, Cooler Master Nepton 280L, ASUS Z97 Pro Wi-Fi AC, Kingston HyperX Fury Black 2 x 8GB 1866MHz, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, Crucial MX100 256GB, Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, Seasonic SS760XP2, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro x64

Peripherals:  Audio Technica ATH-M50s + Antlion ModMic 4.0, Samsung S24D590L, Corsair M65 RGB

Other Devices: Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga, ASUS Vivotab Note 8.

i would like one for my little brother, he is using a old computer, and need ti upgrade it