Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hmm nice giveaway would definetly use the cpu to record gameplay and make videos for you tube. Gameplay with comentary.

Anyway good luck to all who enter the contest and happy holidays.

Woo, this would be an awesome "belated" xmas pressie, just bought myself a 970 and an 4k monitor so should be sweeet.

I would build a high end computer with 2 x gtx 980 with this processor with other high end, expensive components.

I would use it for gaming, video editing, animation, probably modeling and more.

Dell Inspiron 7520 15R: Cpu: Intel Core i7 3612QM @2.10Ghz, Ram: 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ, Storage: 1TB 5400RPM HDD, Os: WIndows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit EP1;

Lenovo Yoga 11e Chromebook: Cpu: Intel Celeron N2930 @1.83Ghz, Ram: 8GB DDR3L 1333MHZ, Storage: 16GB eMMC, Os: Google Chrome Os;

I want! I would trow away the old stuff i have now and get a beast pc so i can game and make some awesome videos to youtube ;)

I would finally build a proper gaming rig, instead of gaming on my laptop 

great!.. help to boost my intel gaming pc build.......errr maybe if I win..

I would most likely use it to help build my brother a pc since he's getting into gaming and doing YouTube videos

I want to win.

i will use this to render hardcore 3d videos and YouTube videos. Hope i win.

i want to bild a pc to rendering videos, gaming and multi tasking

I would be happy to win this CPU :D I am an IT student from Austria and haven't updated my workstation since 2010 or so, i use my pc for many kind of stuff thanks to my studies. For example we sometimes do stuff with encryption and decryption, which takes quite some power. Also writing programs with which i try to use several cores are on my to do list :D Last but not least i do also some video and picture editing as a hobby and sometimes for my family :)

All in all it would also be nice to build a new pc, since i haven't done this in quite a while

I am a cheesecacke that likes to have a cpu to make my computer better and have more than 30fps on medium to high settings.

/roll

I would build the most ballin'est media and streaming PC for my living room. Turn it into a NAS, install movie transcoding software, and maybe steam Big Picture. Also try to fit it in the smallest form-factor case i can find!

Thanks for this chance!

I am running a couple of dedicated game servers and I could really use the extra cores to set the affinity on some of them and get a better experience for my players.

i would really like this for my upcoming build

This would save my life. For real my processor is almost dead. 4 years of hard work  =\

I would replace my i3 and upgrade my GPU so that I could actually play new games at high/ultra 60fps.

"What the... You're not made of Tuesday!"  ―Roberto