Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would build a new rig around this chip to work with my video and audio productions :D

Probably running dolphin, to emulate some games.

Also, as a reason to get DDR4.

Hello all!

I would be using this processor for more compiling as well as working on some of blender's internals soon specifically cycles rendering and my own design of physics based rendering in multiprocessing systems. 

* It would also be kinda great for the amount of workload I have on my system at a given time when gaming while things are "compiling"*

Neat, would be a great upgrade from my nehalem rig (i5 750), getting rid of that bottleneck.

I'd like to have a 5820k for extreme gaming and maybe start streaming

I've currently got an AMD build, but it can never hurt to build up a stock of parts for another. 

I would use the heat generated to cook bacon and eat it.

lol jk id just use it for photoshop/vegas

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Honestly id probably sell it as i already have a 4770k system and dont need a haswell e chip

I would use it for android developement running multiply emulators & rendering

What i'd do with a processor of this power? I'd finally push myself to getting that computer that I finally deserve :)
Replace my 3 year old iMac that's failed in more ways than 5 :(

ありがとう!クリスから〜

I'd love a 5820k because I'm a student so tend to go with AMD because of pricing but want to get into video editing on top of the gaming that i do and i feel a 5820k will fill this position fantastically. An Intel beast build would be fun. 

With this I would create the best gaming computer known to man! HAHAHAHA

I would upgrade to a X99 and use it for video rendering and Streaming :D

personally I would love to win it as it would give me a better excuse to upgrade everything else in my rig

(core 2 quad with 3gb of ram)

EDIT OH GOOD GRAVY I ACCIDENTALLY SET IT TO FOLLOW THIS TOPIC RIP IN PEACE INBOX

I would get started on saving up for a motherboard and some ram and sell or give away my newly ordered a8 6600k since I would be getting something enthusiast grade. I hope I win.

I'd use this chip to be able to work + study and mb watch some media at the same time, maybe in the future with a gpu upgrade I might do some streaming too :)

I would give the CPU to my kid brother. Get him off his old '08 AMD hardware, so that he can actually play his Steam games and use his Blender software. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My old sandybridge setup needs retiring, this would help towards a new build

I would go out and grab a matx board and build a compact beast of a machine to game and work on to replace my dell xps laptop

I would be able to run emulators alot faster so i could test my applications on them, also ill be able to browse the internet smoothly with many tabs open and finally i could buy a new graphics card as my current processor is kind of a bottleneck. So yea that's about it :D