Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

It would probably spend at least half a year in my closet, but once I got the money to buy other components required for the build, it would be huge improvement over my phenom x4

WELL... i would finish my movie projects... aaaand finish some 3d projects... which i cannot render now :D

oh... Praised be thy RNGesus!

I would just buy a ASUS X99 Deluxe, grab a GTX 970 STRIX, get some Crucial DDR4 16GB and BURN EVERYTHING DOWN THE ROAD. Plus add abit sexiness with the Fractal Design Define R5.

pOG

This would go into my main PC which gets gaming, CAD and rendering use. While my 3770K is fine for gaming this would make a nice upgrade for CAD and rendering :)

This chip will be such an upgrade! I like to edit videos, photoshop, and do a little game development. 

I'd love a 5820k because i need an excuse to upgrade. 

If I got this, I would be forced to make my ultimate gaming rig. Two years ahead of schedule (waiting for NVIDA's Pascal architecture), but I think I'll survive.

im building my personal rig right now and would be great if i won this cpu :)

I'd love to have a i7 5820K cause i am working on video editing and that will be a great improvement for my pc.

This CPU would be for me the first step on the journey of full ascension into the glorious PCMR, thus replacing the somewhat toaster-y PC I have now.

I would love to get one of these as I am planning a build right now and an looking at the 4790k but this would put me in a while new level. Next year I am going of to college for engineering and will be running a handful of programs that would put most CPUs to shame along with a decent bit of gaming. Plus with the money I would save I could jump from a 970 to a 980 or 295x!

I would consider it as a massive upgrade from my 8320. I am hardcore gamer and will use it for that.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

I have been drooling over this cpu. I am a uni student which has been saving up for a haswell e rig to help with my web development course and most importantly game with da ultimate bragging rights. Good luck to everyone 

I would like to win that sweet, sweet cpu  B), for homework and school purposes only ;)

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December

Dreams can come true

I'll save that processor and save money to buy part and build my first gaming rig if ever, more power :)