Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use it in a rig for star citizen, or give it to my friend to replace his 8350 he uses to render things considering I already bought 32GB of DDR3 2133MHz and a new Z97 Board. Good luck to everyone who is entering and may it go to someone who will use it well, needs it badly or will give it to someone who needs it badly.

Well if I'd win the CPU I would probably play with OC a couple of days and then I would sell it. My 3570K does it's job just fine, I don't feel the need to jump on the X99/DDR4 bandwagon just yet, maybe next year when Skylake will launch and DDR4 will come down a bit I may reconsider my point of view.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I absolutely love your show! :)

I would make good use of it, i would upgrade my computer than to a killing machine.
I would start to stream more often because the cpu is heavier and can handle it more.
I would help people with problems or render stuff for them :)
And i love to play with it to and oc it and see what i can learn from it :)

- Evil Fuzion

ahmm,.. maybe sell it? and Build an AMD  based pc. o_O

JK
LOL... 

Maybe ill use it for video editing :D

---.---

I would definitely try to create an incredibly fast game server, if not then I would use it for gaming/recording and rendering afterwards.

Thanks for the opportunity guys, much appreciated!

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

well lt would be my birthday/close to it. So that would be nice to get something nice (for I am poor lol). I would definitely save it and make a x99 build. 

I'd have another excuse for my SO to build a new PC. Even though my "old" one has r9 290s in Crossfire etc. :D

PC CPU i7 4770 non K Motherboard Asrock Z97 Extreme 9 RAM 32gb Corsair LP GPU 2x r9 290 Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo Storage 4x2TB WD Black in Raid 0, Samsung 840 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB PSU Super Flower Golden Green 1000W Display(s) 3x Asus 24" Full HD Cooling Custom Watercooled, Radiators: 1x 420, 1x 360, 2x 240, 1x120 Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 Mouse Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Notebook Asus UX360UAK (i7 7500U, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, 3200x1800 touch, 2 in 1)

hey, i'd buy x99 motherboard and would finally enjoy smooth gaming and would probably start making youtube content :)

Oh man would i love that cpu i could finally become the tab hog i have ever wanted to be

Oh man would i love that cpu i could finally become the tab hog i have ever wanted to be

I'm not 100%sure what I would do if  win this. I might build a new computer and use my current one as a LAN PC, or I might get a MATX X99 board and upgrade the one I have