Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I wanted to upgade my system for long time and if I will win I would be happy.

I would use the cpu for streaming (just to have some fun with my friends) and to do so some simulations for university

worldwide giveaway? Including Poland? Did anyone here even know where it is lolz ;D what I woud do with that processor? I woud pobably use it!;D

64GiB of ram + RAM disk.

That's just for kicks. But I can then really get through some video editing and start the 3D modelling.

If i win i use it for a gaming pc so powerfull, that my screen will explode because of the inhuman high framerate :P

Perfect for gaming, streaming and photo editing, I would buy an X99 motherboard and have a beast of a computer :)

Good luck everyone!!

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

Planning to make a streaming and video editing PC, this would be the perfect processor :3

this would help get me closer to building an editing reg 

I'm currently building a new workstation/gaming PC and a 5820k would be a perfect pairing with a 980 for this build.

Mostly i would use it for gaming but sometimes i have a lot of stuff going on and the 5820k would sure help!

Thanks intel and LTT for this giveaway! I would be watching everytime the cpu and mobo (my case has a window)!! And would finally be able to move up to X99 and get all dem 6 cores :D!

Damn! Thats a nice giveaway you have there Linus:3

Also does it really take about 3-4 months to edit a "

" video? Wow you guys are awesome!

I've always been a amd user for their bang for buck.However i would like to try intel ,i don't have any motherboard that can support it.But that can be arranged

i would be happy to build x99 platform, i would buy mobo and some RAM and wait until 980ti comes.

I'd love this CPU to build an ultimate editing machine!

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7 GHz ❍ EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 ❍ Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2133MHz

I would really love to get on of these.

You see, I'm collage senior, I will soon become an engineer. I've already found an employment in design office as an engineer in shipyard, and ships stuff factory.

So that is why i got heavily into PC making business. LinusTechTips brings usefull content to decide on what parts to pick up, wheter you're a gamer or editor.

I will found that CPU very useful in my workstation I'm about to build so I can work my everyday job basis with decent workstation. Mostly CAD and 3D editing, rather then video editing.

Im slowly very slowly saving up to build my first PC as the pc i have atm runs games on low settings. So to be given a high end CPU like this would help so much not only for having a powerful system but for gaming and my game design that a struggle with on my current pc. Merry Christmas to all and GL

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

I really love 5820k because if i WIN THIS i will finally upgrade my very old computer that only can run really really old games.

This is my the specs of my pc:

http://bit.ly/1wnfdYe

I HOPE I WILL WIN

I would watercool and overclock this bad boy and play all the latest games on max settings along side a 970gtx:)

I was looking to build a new computer in the near future so a processor like this one would be amazing.

If I would win this I would use this as the base of a new build for gaming, multitasking, 3d rendering(for school) and some programming.

Will definitely do a custom watercooling loop for the 1st time with this 5820k. So far Ive done 2 rigs but nothing to brag about...