Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would put this toward a new rig and give my current computer to a friend.

Hello!

I am starting work on a children's TV show for YouTube which will hopefully turn into children's books as well some day. I would use this beast for rendering the video, and save a huge chunk of cash on the cpu for the motherboard and DDR4. Thank you for the giveaway!

If i won the i7 i would use for gaming because my a10 6800k is bottlenecking my r9 280x 

:D

I would love to get my hands on this chip. It would be a great start to building my video editing machine.

I've just began learning FL studio,

and Sony Vegas, so this cpu would definitely help a lot. I also use a multi monitor setup so it would also help with multitasking! Hope I weeen!

This is such a great giveaway. I am starting my own youtube channel and this would allow me to do an editing rig to be able to reduce rendering time. I have also been looking at accomplishing an small SFF editing rig like what edzle had

I've just began learning FL studio,

and Sony Vegas, so this cpu would definitely help a lot. I also use a multi monitor setup so it would also help with multitasking! Hope I weeen! Ahh woops. My laggy phone posted twice. Not sure how to delete. .

I would game and love it so much that I would make it my most valuable. PC is my life.

Hi ummm I really want it so that would be great. I don't really know what else to say so ummm my odds are really low anyway. Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride in a ..... yea.

My nephew is coming to visit and I would use this cpu to build him a great pc. I have not seen him for a while (4 years).

That is if i win it... If not, he just gets a big hug from his uncle

awesome!!! thank you for giveaway 

Will upgrade my desktop with this one :))

I'd use it for gaming purposes. Coincidentally I was planning to upgrade and this works nicely for the build I had in mind.

I'd use it for gaming purposes. Coincidentally I was planning to upgrade and this works nicely for the build I had in mind.