Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi The 5820k for me would be a huge step towards me bulding ny first gaming rig :)

This has to be one of the coolest things intel has done for users, tons of giveaways this year and linus has informed us everytime! if I was lucky, never am haha but lets just say this one time i win a giveaway, I would build a intel core I7 5820K and Navida system, run benchmarks against im loaded amd system, set the system up with all the bells and whistles and enter a mod contest, I have been able to mod my current pc and would love to do something extreem like find an old vintage tech form the 20's and build the i7 system inside of it and keep the old tech still operational like a record player or lets say a old raido system and mod the tubes in the amp to glow blue instead of orange or red.

I never usually try my luck.

Had a good feeling about this, would love this new cpu for my next dream build. I do vfx, animation, and graphic design. I could cut render times in half!

I would add it it to my first build that I shall be attempting in the next couple of months, once I get my confidence about it up.

And yes I know there's not much point having should a powerful bit of hardware on a not tremendously powerful first build, but it would be nice to have something great to upgrade the rest around.

Thanks!

I am planning on upgrading my computer for video editing and gaming, by the way thanks for the giveaway. Good luck to everyone.

This would be a great start to my new video editing rig! Cheers

I have water cooling but the processor is barely utilizing the extra potential due to not being a k series 
i would like to harness this potential to its fullest.
also its Christmas.

i dont know if this is better than my AMD FX 4100 quad core processor.. but if i win this, this will be the installed in my next build.. :D

woo X99!!

this would give me a good start to my workstation build for video editing.

I will upgrade my PC ( i have a Gt 630 xD and a i3 ) If i win this it would be great and i can save a lot of money :)

Hello Guys! Merry Christmas! 

I really want a new processor, cause i'm not only a gaming boy. I really like making videos, and my processor is not the best, for render videos. (AMD A10-5700 3.7Ghz 4 cores)

I don't get anything for Christmas, cause my family is poor.

Btw Happy Holidays! :)

Happiness is NOT a destination, its a WAY of LIFE.  :) 

Been holding off with buying/building a new pc due to the expensive ddr4/x99 costs, but my 5 year old system is starting to fail more and more every day =/ 

This would be a huge boost towards my next system and cut a huge part out of the costs! Thanks Intel and LTT :) 

ME EM EMEMMEMEMEMEM!EMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 

Well I guess I finally have to build a computer

Just ask, I properly know something about it. And I know my member title is wrong they just can't spell cookie right

I would finally be able to retire my old old computer and use it as a house server instead.

hi nick,

i would use this in my build which i am gonna build in a few weeks and use it for video editing and gaming.( cuts allot of costs aswell xD)