Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi Nick

I'm looking to start a build soon since my PC is 8 years old and my current laptop keeps overheating and would LOVE to get my hands on one of these bad boys for a late christmas present.

Cheers

Video editing sounds cool but I'm more curious how well would this CPU work with nvidia's 900 series

compared to my older bottlenecking CPU.

x99 For The Win !

If I were to win this epic giveaway, it would complete my enthusiast PC, which is awesome considering that the 5820k is one of the best processors in the market today. I would use this beast of a processor, mainly for 3D Rendering, Video Editing, Streaming, Heavy Gaming, or even multi-tasking all of these (because why not). Having this would mean that I shall be part of the x99 Master Race, and obtain ultimate bragging rights.

May The Odds be Ever in Your Favor

Thanks for the epic giveaway!

I could really make my PC overkill with the 5820k. I finaly have agood excuse to upgrade my motherboard to something more substansial with more ports

Hello :P

I would use it for my main pc, i still have an older c2d with 4 gigs of ram....

Let's give it a shot...

I'd use this for the same stuff I use my i5 now... Gaming... but a tiny bit faster..

I would love to be the winner of this giveaway as it would allow me the starting block to build a new system.

Merry Xmas Linus

i will be finishing my gaming rig and am super excited to start up on youtube and twitch!

Well, with this I would build my very first gaming PC, because I actually play with a laptop that is like 4 years old, and I love to play games and really like to watch videos about PC's and with this I would actually start doing it, I've been wanting a gaming PC like for 2 or 2 and a half years and well, I dont have it.

I am starting to save up for a PC! It will be my very first PC if I manage to save up the sufficient amount of money I have in mind. If I were to win the Intel Core i7 5820k giveaway, I would implement it into my build. My motherboard cost would skyrocket but I would still love to have it! Plus, who really can say that they have a 5820K right?

I am starting to save up for a PC! It will be my very first PC if I manage to save up the sufficient amount of money I have in mind. If I were to win the Intel Core i7 5820k giveaway, I would implement it into my build. My motherboard cost would skyrocket but I would still love to have it! Plus, who really can say that they have a 5820K right?

I want it!

I would put away my Alienware laptop that I'm using as a desktop and create a really good desktop in X99 platform.

Man, this cpu is so awesome, I want it. I reallly want it.

I would build my dreamt of X99 platform and it would be my first system where I customise everything. Spray paint the ram covers and everything.

Thx for this worldwide giveaway!

I want to upgrade to a Haswell-E System, but DDR4 is soo expensive.

If I only could "win" the CPU... ;)

Happy X-Mas everyone!

I would build a X99 system for my wife.

Good luck and a merry christmas to everyone!

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800

Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, SDDs: 2x 850 Pro 512GB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Corsair 900D

Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

Me!! though I doubt that I'll win :(

I've been wanting to upgrade from my Athlon II to 58xx or 59xx series for a long time (rather I was waiting for DDR4 so next time I upgrade components I'd already have a ddr4 compatible motherboard). I want to start my own streaming channel on twitch and youtube but current PC doesn't allow that. I also want to get back into video editing but I really hate how slow my current pc is on that topic so I don't do that either currently :(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Built a pc for myself really in need of it hope i win  :rolleyes: