Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Buddy of mine is a vet with a pretty gnarly case of PTSD and has turned to Youtube/Streaming as a hobby. Would go good with the 780 TI I gave him =D

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

The CPU wii be put to good use :) .  I've been postponing the new PC build for so long, this CPU will be the motivation I need

I want one because I've been wanting to get into video editing. 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

If I were to win this processor, I'd finally be able to render my videos at a decent enough speed, and be able to run even MORE virtual machines than I'm currently running. 
Exciting stuff!

#!

Could be nice to have this to my new build in 2015 :D It will be cooled by water ;)

This generous giveaway will surely be beneficial to my build, as well as my friends. I could replace my current processor and give it to my friend to significantly decrease the cost of his first build. I would also use it to try out video editing since I've always wanted to try it and take it to its limits by overclocking it until my MoBo explodes. Goodluck to everyone for thus giveaway! 

thanks for the giveaway!I hope win this cpu to make a powerful workstation! :) :) :)

I would love to win because I don't have a windows PC and wanna move on from console to PC gaming.

Hi, I'd be interested in using it for all the multitasking I can throw at it plus some heavy video editing I've been planning on doing and some folding. =]

I would love to win so I can be more productive with rendering videos

Hehehe im from holland

I would open *dr evil voice* "ONE BILLION TABS" in Google chrome... And maybe play spider solitaire aswell

I would like to start a youtube channel.this maybe a good start. And use it for gaming of course.

@sshd97 thanks

http://www.uwcmedia.us I am actually waiting for skylake to drop to build my main video editing and graphics rendering workstation, however, this would make a nice edition to the sound recording studio workstation in my studio that is currently under construction!

I would rebuild my current computer, and have the old one as a monster HTPC for gaming/movies. :)

Hi, I've been watching linus for years now, Love all the content and witty humor. If I were to win this processor, It would speed up my process of doing a new rig build.

Thanks, 

Robb Stinnett.

Hi, I've been watching linus for years now, Love all the content and witty humor. If I were to win this processor, It would speed up my process of doing a new rig build.

Thanks, 

Robb Stinnett.

Very tempting Giveaway. 

This will be a great replacement for my dual core pc...

I would ultimately use this for super high-end gaming.