Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hello!

I would use this chip to build my first computer! I would then use it for video editing and gaming.

Thanks for the giveaway!

much cores, much powers and to convince me upgrade to x99

I would begin immediate construction on a new PC and gift this one to one of my bros. This one's motherboard and cpu are socket 1150, so i'd have to start a new build anyways, and one of my friends has been wanting a desktop for the longest time. 

Oh it would be phenomenal to get one of these... I've had so many problems being on an amd platform for so long.. but I haven't had the money for anything more expensive until this opportunity showed up. I think I'm going to upgrade my current video editing rig/gaming station with this chip(if I get it, of course)

Data analysis on these beasts would be beyond amazing.

Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: ASUS Z97; CPU: i5 4670K; Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB; Graphics Cards: EVGA GTX 760; PSU: Seasonic SS-660XP2; SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro 1TB

I would use this in a workstation build for software development.  This would mostly be developing engineering simulations, but I have been trying my hand at game development lately.

Make a pc and getting the cpu will save me money ($512 NZD) so I can give it to other things in the build.

Hi Nick!

I would be very happy to win the Intel i7 5820k because i am doing 3D Animations but i only have an AMD Phenom II X4 945 BE ( i think you should know how ridiculous that is xD )

Merry Christmas to you and all other members of Linus Media Group and best wishes from a small town in Europe.

Wow thanks for the giveaway. I may not win but this is great.

And I will use the 5820k for my new editing system cuz I love to make videos... and my old rig just can't keep up to what I am doing right now.

so yea.. my body is ready for this one.

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

This would help me get started on the new build next year. It will get me in the momentum of selecting my parts and not putting off building a new pc....also drastically reduce the amount I need to spend or may be I will spend the saved money on something else!

I Love You.

I would design a XXXX..L 3D Bobby-car with 3ds Max to live in it. x)

Since I'm saving for a new rig since a year or so... (I'm waiting for the sys-requirements of The WItcher III to come out) - it would be an awesome addition plus I have registered for another giveaway of a GTX970 so best of all I could get both and then would have more money for the holidays with my girl <3
I'm wishing you all a wonderful X-mas
Greetings
Ferris

This would give me a good "excuse" to upgrade my motherboard since I'm using amd currently :D

I would worship it as a god! :D

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

I would sell my current pc to find out that i can't afford half of the parts for the new one :blink:

Please give me i7,I want to build new PC and I dont have money for cpu I have r9 and money for ddr4 ram and x99 mobo.

PLEASE GIVE ME THAT CPU I NEED IT.

Thanks