Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

As a 3D animation student, with this butt kicking CPU, I'd render ALL the animation in glorious 1080p, 60fps (although I'd have to re-animate in that framrate :P) with all the vfx i can pack in there! :DD 

This processor is the perfect for a replacement computer for my aging x58 based computer.

Oh my goodness. This would make christmas!

I'm rocking some pretty crusty hardware in my rig now... a first gen i7-860 w/ an ATI Radeon 4850 HD

This would certainly speed up those video render times... maybe 4K could become a thing :D

I'll use it in my first build for both gaming and 3d-moddeling

Ohh man.. If I won one of these processors, I would just stare into my computer and drool while running benchmarks..

If I won the CPU, I would burn it.  :ph34r: 

Burn it in, that is. Then OC it  :D

i want it because i have a 8150 and well its a 8150 and even overclocked its not very good and i dont make enough money to get the good stuff 

I'd use it as a bump up from a dual core Pentium so I can do some video editing and lag free gaming. :D

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Will have to buy an x99 Mother Board if I win this, and I just Built a z97 rig a month ago

Ill use the processor to bring my rig to X99 and DDR4. It would be a nice upgrade from a i7-3820.

Video editing ws for sure! what else would you want to do with an intel hexa core?

Would be nice to get one. :)

If I got one I would seriously consider upgrading from my Z97 setup to an x99 and DDR4. :)

i7 4790K @ 4,6GHz | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | 16GB 2400MHz DDR3 | Corsair AX760 | Win 10 | Acer Predator X34A

I would buy a asus x99 board and make a system that is more future proof than my 3570k

This would really help reduce the cost of my first build, used for gaming and video editing! :)