Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I won this processor, I'd buy the rest of the parts I need for a nice gaming build. I'd also move both the hard drives I have in my mac to the new pc to get a hackintosh set up running both windows and mac os

If I won a 5820k I'd probably toss out my old, stanky rig and build a new computer around that bad boy :D

I would upgrade my build plans from z97 to x99 and it would be glorious #pcmasterrace!

But I wish everyone at Linus media group a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

sweet CPU. I would upgrade my PC for sure with this

I would us this to move from a 2009 Mac Pro to x99 windows platform for video editing.

I would use it in an upcoming build, I was actually planning on buying this processor but if I win, hey it's money in the bank. 

Hope i win!!

i would love to upgrade my pc.

Well, I would build a fairly powerful system around the CPU and use it to make and edit videos.

I'll throw my entry in. I'd use my current rig to replace my home server and use the 5820K as a main rig replacement.

Those in the center of the thread typically stand a better chance to win tho.

I need a new CPU! Hope I win!!

Hey guys, im new to the forums, but love your videos, i would use this sweet chip for gaming and running my linux virtual machines.

This is exactly what I need.... I hope I win, I'll be using it to render hella videos and 3D in Blender.

I would really use that 5820k  a lot in my 3D Modeling and Rendering and also some Video Editing.

- I know I don't post to much here, (I read a lot of topics). Great Giveaway Though  :D 

i5 4460 | Gigabyte Z97m DS3H | 4x4gb 1600mhz Hyper X Fury Black| Intel 530 Series 240gb SSD | WD Blue 1TB HDD | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mAtx | Asus Strix gtx 960 2gb | Deepcool Maelstrom 240 | 

“My Life, One Step at a Time"

Hey Linus,

Winning one of these cores would be the first step for me to owning my first COMPLETELY new computer! The foundation stone of my build, as it were. I already have a case in mind, and watch your Tech Tips to help me find the rest of the pieces and parts that would enable me to build a KILLER rig!

Keep up the good work, and if I win, I'll be sure to send you a link when I finish the build!

Hai linus.

If  won the CPU I would use it for gaming, 3D Modeling and CAD work.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

Cool giveaway, it would definitely be inspiration to start my own PC build

I'd love to upgrade from an AMD 6300 ;) I'd make game servers that I run more powerful

I would use it for 3D modeling in Autodesk Inventor.