Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I need something better than a Q6700 for gaming, photo editing, video editing, and for watching better quality videos.

3D graphics animation hopefully? and definitely video editing/streaming starcraft 2

Hello to the entire linus media group!

I plan on building the following build for my first ever pc and i want it to be the best but the way it is looking seems like i'll have to downgrade :(

i7 4790k

corsair h110 cpu cooler

msi gaming 5 z97 mobo

16gb of ripjaws ddr3 1600 ram

128gb samasung 850 pro SSD

1 tb WD Caviar Blue

GTX 970 FTW 4gb acx 2.0

CORSAIR 450D ( I love this case so much  :wub:  )

Corsair 760w PSU ( IK Overkill but it will stay cool, reliable, and makes room for overclocking and future upgrades )

Getting this CPU would make my build even more amazing and would be a good "Because f*ck you" to people when they ask what cpu i have and i tell them i own this beast

so, i hope i win! Thanks  :P

I would use the CPU to make a killer game for rendering.

Please give it to me!!1

Oh, I would totally use this as the ultimate excuse to build a new gaming/office-rig from scratch.

If I won this I guess I would have to upgrade to a new ASUS mobo and new ram, and hand down the old stuff to my son like I always do :)

Good luck to me, and my son.

Wow This is AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!

I'm planning to build a custom PC and this will be the best to have in there.

I am a hardcore gamer and also a Animator and Editor. Thanks Linus and Intel and Goodluck Everyone!!!

Im planning to Build my first pc and this would REALLY COVER A BIG PART OF THE BILL so yeah......

I would use it to upgrade my simulation/folding rig because my old simulation rig only has an fx8320 and simply can't compete with the high end Intel processors on prepar3d and other simulations.

I would love to win this so I can upgrade from my i5 that overclocks extremely poorly.

Sup.. I would be using this for Music Recording..... and Maybe some Video Editing

Man. I've been looking at building my first PC, and I wanna go all out. Wasn't looking at this kind of processor, because of financial reasons, but dang, I'm tempted now. If I won this awesome prize I'd finally have the computing power to finish recording my first album, do (intensive) freelance video work for clients in the music industry, I would have a reliable and adequate system to stream my video game speed runs without my mixer overloading my CPU and flashing me in the face with a big blue screen and would finally get to experience an even more badass workstation than I had initially planned for. I want to join the master race! Here's to high hopes!

P.S. LinusTechTips YouTube channel has given me so much knowledge on where to begin on assembling the right PC for me. The knowledge and Help that you offer to viewers is absolutely fantastic and I trust you guys with all of my being. Thanks for what you do, because without you, I'd have no idea what I am looking at right now.

I would really really really like to replace my Q6600 system. I just can't seem top play anything anymore!

I would love to win one of these. I would sell off my ASUS/AMD mobo/CPU and buy an intel board and install this CPU in my rig. :D
Would make the wife so jelious.

forgot to mention, I'd use it for gaming, video editing, music production, 3D rendering (just started getting into this), ect. just all kinds of stuff. I love learning new stuff you can do on PC. My FX processor is kind of slow compared to what is out there.

I would be able to use my i3 as a servant to the i7, don't ask how

i need this so much as my work space.. for my designer job.

I'm already planning on buying an i7 5820K in 2015. My OCed i7 920 has had a good run, but now it's time to build a new water cooled rig. I do pretty much anything you can do on a computer, from video editing to game creation (programming, modeling, material creation) and of course gaming. I like the Extreme Platforms because they're very powerful, robust and versatile so it suits my needs perfectly.

The 5820K is my favourite s.2011 CPU, best bang for buck on the Intel high end consumer lineup! also I love when you can make a giveaway (or any kind of contest) worldwide!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.