Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Is there a way to watch the drawing live on the 27th? I sure would like to watch and hopefully win. I would use the new processor to build my new system to replace my aging 5 year old rig.

I would finally upgrade from running my ivy bridge system.  

Well winning this would be perfect to start up my Streaming and Review YT channel, I'm stuck with a Pentium E5400 (Socket 775! YUP THAT OLD) and I can't do much with it... This would be an amazing xmas present...

I was actually planning to buy this processor for my new computer build, to finally experience some great gaming and better rendering times on my videos...compared to my laptop lmao. Good luck to everyone trying to win! ;D

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Hmm inventor rendering...or perhaps saving on a heating bill!  ;)

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

Hello Linus,

Would like to win a new processors for new gaming rig. Please give it to meeeeeeeeeeee!  :D

Thank you

I am building a x99 motherboard based build, in fact I was looking at the 5820k before I looked at Facebook. I have to take out a loan to build this PC that I will use for work, editing, media and of course gaming. I will be putting 8GB of DDR4 RAM into this (even if I don't win) and an R9. I would like to reduce my loan as much as possible and feel that contributing will give me a slight chance of taking the loan price down. Keep up the good work Linus and the crew! :)

If I were to win that chip, I would convert my rig to an Intel-based system, and begin my budding career in video editing using the lovely extra horsepower! 

Planning my first build this holiday, if i get this my life cant get any better. Planning on using it for programming and gaming :D

Well my 2600k is great but it's finally starting to show its age. I'm getting to the point where I gotta start thinking about upgrading/rebuilding and something like this would really help cut that cost down and would also help better with programming and possibly video editing too.

If I win, I'd put together a desktop, since my first and only was in 2000 (poor basterd is no longer with us... May the Pentium3 800 and GeForce 2MX rest in piece along with the 256MB Ram) and would use it for gaming and "general" data processing (animation render, model simulation for me and my brother) and would be sure to make it look really nice. Would come in handy to finish my master and my brother's PhD

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and good luck to everyone

I would like to win the cpu because i am planning to upgrade my old computer. :D

I would plug it in to a huge block of ice and get some syyk speedz (obviously)!

I would plug it in to a huge block of ice and get some syyk speedz (obviously)!

I would love to win this CPU as I want to get into Content Creation and I don't have a job (yet) also if I won this CPU. I could afford to do my build sooner than I was intending.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Hi

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

This will Crank up my new RIG, i already bought a Case, MOBO, GPU.

and that i7 is what i need! Gimme that! xD

please, this could be a great Chirstmas gift for me :")

the fund i used to buy case, mobo, GPU was from my savings. i wasnt able to buy a new processor because my saving is not enought.

Been following LinusTech for a couple years now! Just starting my own company! Building computers and helping clients get the most out of their software! I'd love to get my hands on some top of the line hardware for my first top of the line system coming soon!

Keep it up guys you are awesome!

Secureety

from securIT by Julien Dufresne