Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I think it would assemble a new pc. I have two Intel Xeons 5150 and are too old for the new games. Sorry if I misspelled. i do not speak english :S

I would love an i7 5820K!!! My 3770 is nice, but I've found it's limits.

Id probably build an oil cooled pc with build log and everything... o.0

why? cause water is boring :D

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

What would I do with that CPU... hmmm.... I'd sell it to buy my kidney back , which I sold to buy my now ex-fiancé's engagement ring.

Wel .. i just can say ... A guy can DREAM  ..... AWESOME giveaway

Merry Xtimas Everyone

Maaaan this would surely save my life! I'm using an AAAAANCIENT Phenom II X4 to render stuff for the architecture class in my college(That's actually where most of my income is made) since my 8350 stopped working after a thunder hit exactly my house right up the room where my PC was, and that 5820K would be A LOT faster, also i'd love the extra performance that comes along with it!

And first thing i'd do is properly sleeve my PSU to match the damn sexy motherboard i'd buy with the money passed from the CPU savings!

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

All i want for Christmas
Is UUUUU-nlocked processing power! 

I just bought a 4790k to replace my 4670k as I wanted the extra threads for video editing/rendering. Having six cores with 12 threads would be amazing, though I would have to buy a new mobo and invest in ddr4. But hey, that is a sacrifice I would be more than willing to make.

If I won this beast of a proccessor I'd build my new rig around it and make it one of the best gaming/streaming rigs

I'll make this short. I could really use this right about now. Thanks for reading!

If I won this 5820k I would buy a compatible motherboard and use it for gaming and mainly rendering.

I'm running on old hardware of an I5 overclocked to deal with content creation and renders so a new cpu would kick off my new year build in the x99 platform and be able to work more efficiently and cooler with the new hardware. Kudos for LMG for putting on this giveaway, Merry Christmas all and good luck

I would upgrade my motherboard for 1 that support this CPU then I would GAMEEEEE!!!!! :)

Good luck every one

I would use it in a computer for my sister so she finally can get a decent computer for her artworks! :D

I haven't have any desktops yet , as I have to travel a lot . this would be in my first rig . it will help a lot in Vegas and C4D editing , much better than 4700mq that I currently use...

I would build a water cooled x99 system!!!

I would use it in my first gaming rig in order to ascend, Long Live PCMASTERRACE!