Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Well my g3258 isn't really chugging along nicely with my gtx 970.. so I'm looking to upgrade.

Let's hope this'll bring me any luck!

I'd get an x99 motherboard and get started on procuring a nice set of DDR4 memory to make my new build.

I would give it to my friend, to help him complete his first build.

If I win, I would replace my core i7 2600K, and build a video editing beast around the CPU.

Keep up the good work folks at LTT. Loving the show and thanks for the giveaway!! :)

Would love to win, like dem extra cores for some 'serious' work...

I love this beceause I want to build my own PC so this will help me a lot

Would be pretty awesome to win this. I would build a computer around it for my girlfriend and make her play games with me.

Hey LMG!

I'd finally pull the trigger on buying the rest of the X99 build I've been eyeballing for awhile now, and finish my WC build I've been tinkering with.

Hello, this is dog.

Seriously, if I win this, it will fit nicely in my next build. Even if I don't win it, I'll buy the same one as I'm planning it anyway.

Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 5900X | NH-U14S | Asus X Noctua RTX 3070 | MP600 | 850 EVO 250 GB | Caviar Black 5 TB | SS-860 XP2 | Define R5 Black | Thaulab Varna IV -> Objective 2 -> Sennheiser HD-555/AKG K7XX/Audiotechnica ATH-M40x

Exactly what I wanted for my planned gaming/computer forensics build.

I am trying to build a new system to stream and also record and edit gaming footage for Youtube to support myself financially and have some fun as well as a student ,and after 6 months I was finally able to save up and bought a new graphics card but she ( the new GPU ) is sitting in the corner crying for a new CPU because she feels she is being abused by the oldman  ( my CPU ) living upstairs and I cannot help her because the oldman has the right to live there about 6 more months unless he dies *bites tongue* :(   

I really enjoy editing videos, but my computer is starting to struggle, so this would help a lot! Oh, such power!!

I would use the 5820k for youtube/twitch and light animation work.

Even though I just finished building my latest battlestation last month (i5-4690K @ 4.4 GHz, R9 290, etc), I'd love to put together something with a X99 board and a pair of GTX 970s... take the i5 system home, use the X99 system at the office.

I would use the 5820k for youtube/twitch and light animation work.

I would place it on a shelf next to my 5960X empty box.... :P

CM Storm Trooper| Asua Maximum VII Formula| 4770k H100i|Kingston Beast 32GB|Samsung Evo 250GB SSD|Seagate 3TB|EVGA Kingpin Edition 780 Ti(SLI)|Sound Blaster Z|Corsair 1200i

Samsung U28D590D | Corsair K70 | Razer Naga Hex | Kingston Hyper X Gaming Headset

Love to get this for a first all-around PC build! Then I could use the money saved from buying a CPU to get other things for the build.