Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

It would be my first build. So the most appropriate thing to do first is to stare at it for 45 minutes.
What I would do with it, I would play pokemon on gameboy emulator.

nah, just kidding. I would do 3D modelling on blender, and Unreal Engine 4.

games and stuff...

reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dQxQBHiB0

edited to fix link...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Yay a giveaway. I would probably sell my motherboard and CPU and buy a new mobo. I would use it for gaming of course.

I would upgrade my workstation finally to the new x99 platform. I use it mainly to create 3D animations, which this CPU would greatly help with, it'll be at least twice as fast as my current i7 920

I will probably treat myself to an x99 workstation build... You can dream

I will probably treat myself to an x99 workstation build... You can dream

I will be using it to upgrade my 4770K liquid cooled system. I game and video edit so it will be put to good use.

Merry Christmas all.

post-53011-0-86507100-1419292305_thumb.j

Custom watercooled PC specs in profile.

Hey,

If I win, I would first of all replace my crappy a6-6400k apu which i've got right now.. My 7850 would be the next bottleneck but atleast it's a great improvement. I also might consider getting into the '3D moddeling' part. That's all thank you bye!

Much cores, much multi-tasking, much wow!

With that processor I'll be doing video game streams and video editing at the same time! And who knows what other things one could do with that beast!

Wow, the extra cores will grealty help in my video editing. will build a x99 system right away if i win this

If I had one of those I would probably sell it and buy a decent GPU for my almost finished new gaming machine, because buying a new mobo and ram etc. for it would cost way more than I can afford.

I really need a high-end processor for my education in 3D graphic..if i won,this will be my best christmas present ever.

Oh I want this so bad. I could really use a state of the art, super powered PC instead of this craptop. There's so much I could do with that CPU...

I'd love to win the i7 5820k as it means I can upgrade to x99 without selling my home.

I am a new pc builder and have been watching this channel for almost a year now. I have been saving up for almost a year now (as a 14 year old washing cars only gets me so far) and have wanted to use this processor since I heard about it. This processor will mean a lot to me and my first pc build. Thanks so much. (Linus and luke are BAE ;) )

-Skyler

Holy new computer build! I'd use this bad boy for a premium streaming build + VR machine. Love me some Oculus Rift.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

hii.. i  will sold my old stuff (z68, i2500) for a cheap price, and i buy inmediatedly my x99 mobo,,and  and memory, ..oh my god.. i half my sli gtx 770 config!!! noooooooooooooooooo!!!..........sold it!!!

I am just entering this giveawy because i just really want to win. I have no plans yet with what ill do with this processor. :/