Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would build myself a ultimate VM host to continue my studies with Servers and maybe get more certifications, I would load the system up with 64gb ram. Throw in a LSI 9260-8i Raid card and put some 512gb corsair force lx drives in a raid 5. I would Literally make the best VM host that is low on power consumption and no where as loud as enterprise servers. Thank you Linus for this opportunity and have a merry Christmas!

EricMarsi

This awesome cpu will serve the only (and noble) purpose of making my gaming and video editing sessions much more pleasant. Thanks for the giveaway !

woo!

i would gift this cpu to a close friend of mine who needs an upgrade for his video editing rig!

I have strong suspision, that eighter my MB or PSU is causing the wierd 2-3 times restart before start, after turning PC on with button :D . SO winning this CPU would leave me no excuse not to upgrade at last. Och and my OCZ Agility 3 passed away just few days ago, so this would also compensate the loss haha.

I would retire my X58 rig, buy an X99 motherboard, and build a new awesome PC.

If I won this, (I'd cry a little bit and then) I'd sell my current DECENT gaming rig and use it as an excuse for people to give me money so I can build an amazing PC. I'd have it power my house and use it to research space rocks for NASA and calculate ballistic missile trajectories and all other sorts of scientific things. 

Who am I kidding, I'd play TWO games of Crysis at once

I would put it in my computer, (after I have bought a new motherboard for it)...

I would use this for gaming and video editing

i would build a new computer,it would be the first intel processor after the pentium 4 i would really love to have it :D 

Hi Nick, 

If I were to win the 5820k I would build a new, higher performance gaming rig. I would also give my old system away to my dad as a birthday or christmas present. :D

This is a really cool give away and I would be using this to upgrade my processor and then put my old processor in my brothers or dads computer.

I would love to win the processor because it would allow me to get onto an enthusiast platform without splurging on the cpu.

I would like to build a 2011 Matx build. being my first Matx and 2011 build I'm looking forward for the challenge.

Asus Maximus VI Hero , i5 4670k , 8gb Corsair vengeance ddr3, Asus HD 7970 matrix platinum, Corsair AX860, Ocz agility 3 120gb ssd, 1tb wd green hdd, custom water loop. All in an Antec p280

I'd use it to build a gaming PC.  Also might give streaming a try.

I would use this to upgrade from my ole 2100 i3 i run my desktop with.  

Since it would cut the cost enough to buy a new system that i would use to create music, play games, edit videos, and possibly get into twitch live streams.  

my current computer is definitely showing its age. (expecally since i usually have a load of browser tabs open at a time and I run alot of programs at the same time)

If i win i would use it to replace my CPU (i alredy have an idea of changing my i3) and make OC until i die

I'm kiddo who wants to learn a lot about scripting, :) btw i'm not kiddo