Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'm planning to build a computer for my brother for Christmas and this will be great. More money for the other parts! :D Thanks!

really wanna this cpu because my cpu is overheating  and I cant play anything..

I wanna win because I am rocking a celeron with 2 TITAN-Z's, a 1TB PCI SSD, and DDR1 memory clocked at 2000 MHZ AND I'M BOTTLENECKED LIKE A B!TCH. If I win this cpu then I have a excuse to get an x69 motherboard and DDR4. 

Would love to win, I'd probably use it as the starting point for a new computer. Kinda need a new one anyway.

Merry christmas for my computer. Surely would place a smile on me and him  ^_^ . Using it for = Switfness and Time resistant.

Groomlake Authority

I would like to build a enthusiast grade computer, powered by this beast of a processor!! :)

Hi Guys,

Well, the current chance to win is at about 0.02%... But would be nice ;) ...

If I were to win one of the magnificent processors I would use it in my first ever pc build.

I would start my very first Intel build. There is a lot of possibilities. 

That would be a nice ghift under the christmas tree :)

I would use it for video editing and gaming. Being a student, I'm gradually learning about video editing, and it's already taking hours to simply encode a cut video. This should help as I pick up more skills :)

PC in Profile

Because my laptop is slowly but surely dying I am in a process of collecting money for a new future-proof gaming PC which given the fact that I am a self-supporting student hasn't been an easy task. This beauty would speed that process significantly.  ;)

I would use it mostly for video editing and the likes. Also for gaming obviously. I would then hand off my current rig to someone more needy than I, if I won.

I would LOVE to get a 5820k because I am currently using a fx-4100 for gaming...yea...an upgrade would be nice

Count me in! I'd build an editing/gaming workstation! 

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

cool give away i'll use this for my new build its a pc built into a desk almost finished building it and am now hunting for internals , and i am graphic designer ,I mostly use blender to design most of my work .so with this extra cores my renders will appear in just moments  

This would allow me to move to an intel based system by cutting the cost of upgrading down significantly. Would be great for video editing.

gonna rock the floor with those extra cores ; I,m an animator and now my renders would take mere seconds to come to life :) 

Commenting because shock collars are love....
I would put this towards a much better solidworks rendering rig. that will save soooooooo much time...

cool give away i'll use this for my new build its a pc built into a desk almost finished building it and am now hunting for internals , and i am graphic designer ,I mostly use blender to design most of my work .so with this extra cores my renders will appear in just moments  

Thanks for the Giveaway Intel and Linustechtips. :D

Case: NZXT Phantom Green Trim   Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 670 2gb FTW    CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHZ    Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5   Hard Drives: One Western Digital 1TB & Hitachi 1TB   Power Supply: Corsair RM 850w

Cooler: Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb & Mushkin 1x4gb   Monitors: Two Asus 22'' 1080p monitors   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT Green   Mouse: Razer Naga 2014   Microphone:  Audio- Technica AT2020 XLR with a Alesis MultiMix 4   Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro

cool give away cant wait to get got money for  an asus x99 deluxe mother saving more for the processor and the ram ;gonn use those extra cores for rendering #blender 

I am saving to build my very own computer, this would give me a big big kickstart ! go ltt :D