Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Firstly I will play every new game that my crappy pc can't handle (with a gpu upgrade :D)

and then I 'll start "playing" with some video editing!! ^^

With this CPU, I'd stream gameplay to twitch and finally not have to worry about constant FPS dips.

Plus, I'd pair it up with a GTX 980 (my current 770 wouldn't do it justice).

Oh, and don't get me started on the 4K content I'd create *moans*

I would like to win. 
Both my computers died so I need to build a new one, and this would come in handy!

Sincerely,

Rick van Eijndhoven.

Would be so sick to win this. Would definitely upgrade the CPU in my setup with this.

i want and need one badly for streaming purposes.. never really much of an active member here on forums though i watch every single video ever since i subscribed :)) i really do hope i get my hands on one though for it will really help a lot when i upgrade my system :))

I am building my new workstation. If I win this processor it would be used for Hadoop test cluster.

I'm a teenager whose parents wont allow to get a job. I don't quite have the budget for a complete system, but with the 5820k I could throw something together, utilizing a few parts from my old pc.

Using more cpu cores I could retry streaming, which I have done in the past but using an a8-6500 is not the best for streaming.

You guy's are awesome for doing this great giveaway!

I would replace my 4670K and motherboard with the x99 platform and offer that to a friend so he can upgrade and after that his little brother can have his old FX6300 and gigabyte motherboard.

I would by a whole new PC around that masterpiece (X99 , GTX 970). The new PC would be very helpful in gaming and other PC activities (BUT MOSTLY IN GAMING HELL YEAH!).

Really thinking about getting into streaming and upgrading my PC. This could be a huge help.

I hope that someone will put this to good use, I know I would, but my only issue would be having to buy a new motherboard and ram... but #worth. Have a merry Smissmass folks, whoever gets this will probably have an even more merry one.

i am planning a x99 build for myself this 5820k would be god sent........if i win....

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."

-Theodore Roosevelt

I will finally replace my pentium and cheap mobo with some high end stuff

I really want this 5820k, I'm building a new computer to replace a 2x2Ghz processor and I can't afford an i7 like this one :/

I do a bit of video editing for my school, but the current computer I'm using at the school takes forever and a day to process any of the videos. This would allow me to speed up most of the rendering, and if it helps with gaming, that doesn't hurt either.

Definitely will be using this to start my long awaited upgrade. Let's hope I win.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

I would like to build a monster for my wife! I know I kinda spoiled her for xmas but she deserves more for putting up with me haha

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.

Come on,,,,, me, win this! Win this pleeeeeease!!!!

Now that I think about it, "come on, me" doesn't sound very nice. I had to put many commas there.

Anyway, I'm gonna build a new pc, what else?~!