Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd look forward to reciving one of this 5820k, Im still using and "old" AMD processor and im working on a new build for all round build for editing and media content.

Hey, I would like the 5820K to build an enthusiast grade computer to play games and animate! Also I don't have to buy it myself! :D

heh, 2500K already quite out of date :D crysis on 1440p with 7970 is getting to be terrible :(. All in all I would be happy to win, but if you will find someone better, then cg to him.

btw when I was overclocking my best result was 4700MHz on 1.485 volts, I have asus p8z77-v lx, which was at that time unfortunately without pasives on VRM, now I have glued there some :D, CPU under water, ehm quite homemade. If you want, no problem to post some photos ;)

After frying my last rig and being on a college kid #ramennoodle+freewifi it would be nice to cut the price of a new rig be nearly $400. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

If i win i will use it for video editing im planing to make a video for my wife we are going to get married :D

A 5820k would be really useful for helping with my CAD work for my Engineering degree. :)

if i got a intel core i7 5820k i going to replace my pentium 4 lol i not kidding but when i buy x99 board frist B)

I need a PC badly. Will build a new one from scratch- for the first time. I feel your videos have me ready

Yay I think this is my entry. I would really love to have this processor because its a dang Core i7 5820K!!! You guys saaid that you were given two CPU's, so does that mean the winner will get both? or are there two winners? never the less, if I win I would be sooo happy! k thanks baiiiiiiiiiii

Dude, I need a new CPU, if I win I will build a much needed new system!!

Would be putting it in a system for uni this summer

I would prepare one hell of a speech for my dad to help me buy the rest of the components

Hey linus and community I love all the stuff you guys do.  Anyway if I won this processor it would totally finish my gaming/video editing rig which I use as one this way I will have plenty of power to stream or render videos while gaming which would still probably hinder performance a bit but I could still do it.

Keep up the good work and great giveaways.  

Getting in to the raffle. I'm hoping to win the i7 for my wife. She has been dreaming about a computer of her own, but we don't have the resources for a good system. This would get us a good cpu to start building from :)

Awesome! im still saving money for my rig. this would be the best thing ever!