Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Sell it and keep my i5-4670k :l as much as I would like a completely ballerin' CPU I don't actually have a discrete graphics card, which is not good when you play as many video games as myself :L

It would be great to get the 5820k with a x99 mobo just so i could upgrade my rig

I would love this as I could fulfil my dream of building a high end enthusiast grade gaming rig.
So would give my current pc to my friend as he is not very fortunate and he finally play some high end games with us!

I'm probably gonna have to buy new mobo and rams cause I'm currently on a now not-so-powerful q6600 :D

I'd finally be able to get rid of my 2nd system and be able to game and run my calculations on the same machine simultaneously! 

Hello

Would like to win, been thinking to build a new PC for myself and that would be a create start.

I would finally find out if my 5820k is a really bad overclocker or if I am just dumb ^^

I would use it too upgrade to a X99 workstation from a Z87 for my 3D modeling and animation hobbies and maybe future job... hopefully some day :D. Good luck to all!!!

I am an Enthusiast on $.99 a day budget. However if the Service taught me anything, it is to keep trying in face of adversity!!! Oh and did I say I Love Gaming and Video Encoding?

I would use this cpu to upgrade my pc to x99 and ddr4. I multitask with many different music programs at once and this would be an awesome upgrade

i would use this with streaming. i have a 2500k i5. and i would feel this would help me really get into content creation.

I would build a second pc (with the help of the i7) nad give my old pc to my little sister.

Star Citizen.

Intel

i5 3570k; Asus P8Z77-V LX; Asus GTX 780 @ Stock; 8GB Kingston Blu; Corsair GS700; Corsair 230T (White); Shimian QH270-Lite (RIP); Logitech G710+ & G502; HD518s; SOLO6c's; ZH-DX200-CBs.

i7 4790k; Asus Z97-Pro Gaming; 2x Asus GTX 780; 8GB Kingston Blu; Corsair GS700; Corsair 230T (White); AOC G2460PQU 144hz.

Intel 

Some modest video editing and most probably gaming 

I'd love to have this CPU! It would be absolutely amazing to use in my first ever build!

Would love to use this to make my render times much more reasonable. Thanks Intel and LTT!

I'd use the 5820k to begin upgrading my current PC, as ive been looking at some X99 boards and some DDR4 memory

Well have never used a intel processor alwwys get a amd cpu just to save some bucks and use that money for something else also... But if i win this cpu would beore then happy to gift my new build to my bro and make a new 1 just for me... Would be so cool and dope at the same time...

[CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 @4.2GHz ] [MoBo: 970 PRO GAMING/AURA] [Ram: 2x8GB HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3] [GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] [PSU: Corsair VS550Watt] [HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB WD green] [CPU Cooler: JONSBO CPU AIR COOLER - CR-201 RED LED] [Display: LG 24MP88HV-S 24-inch Slim IPS] -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Well have never used a intel processor alwwys get a amd cpu just to save some bucks and use that money for something else also... But if i win this cpu would beore then happy to gift my new build to my bro and make a new 1 just for me... Would be so cool and dope at the same time...

[CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 @4.2GHz ] [MoBo: 970 PRO GAMING/AURA] [Ram: 2x8GB HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3] [GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] [PSU: Corsair VS550Watt] [HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB WD green] [CPU Cooler: JONSBO CPU AIR COOLER - CR-201 RED LED] [Display: LG 24MP88HV-S 24-inch Slim IPS] -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-