Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Heya! I'd love to win this as I would like to start doing some video/picutre editing. Thanks!

If I win it one of these two things will happen.

- Sell it. (because I don't have any other parts that could fit that beast in; sadly )
- For the first time in my life, I will create a high end machine!! Including a GTX 980, some DDR4 sticks and all of that stuff! :D

Hi, If I win I will upgrade my current PC mobo and processor(maybe ram?), and give(or sell at a greatly discounted price) my current mobo, processor, and maybe ram, to a friend of mine who is currently planning on building a new computer

The i7 5820k Would be A great Upgrade from my current Ivy bridge in my Anicent dell computer

I want to build my first gaming/work build this holiday season and getting this would be awesome!

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

I've been choosing parts for my first build for the last month or so..

The rig is getting very expensive (at least for me) and winning this processor, would be absolutely insane.

besides... I'm from México, and I'll be (hopefully) buying the parts from USA this holiday, and the dollar right now is very, very expensive, to the point that I have to cut some parts to make it cheaper :(

I'm studying industrial engineering and next semester I'll take a class on computerized drawing (3D and cool stuff) so this processor would be very helpful! (also I want to start a new YouTube gaming channel... ) thanks for this opportunity!

I would upgrade my pc a ton and maybe get into streaming.

i would use it as a rendering/stream rig as i would like to get into youtube/twitch and also 3D modelling

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

With a Core i7 5820K, a stick and some tape, I can create many things!

A spatula, fly swatter, paddle, long spear, shovel, bowing arrow.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I would upgrade my rig to 2011-3 soket *_* with some new mighty DDR4 memory!

I wouldn't even need cooling for this bad boy after I overclock it, I would just place my it outside of my window in the freezing cold of the Alaska winter. Tip hat ;)

You guys are on a giveaway roll as of late! How awesome is that!!!!

Oh man, If i won I would put together a computer for my fiancee to have a better experience at gaming with me, instead of her playing on a crappy laptop :)

Work Hard, Game Harder!!!

In all honesty, I would sell it and use the money to upgrade parts of my system. An i5 and 8gb of RAM would be more than enough for me :)

Would love a chance at trying out the x99 platform. Good luck everyone.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I want to build my first computer, some video streaming and editing.

I would love a 5820K to create a new server, this server would track and understand the stock market for personal reasons.

I'd be using the CPU to put in my rig. Ny first gaming computer EVER and having a CPU of this power would be amazing!