Im 15 how can i get my mother to understand that buying a $600 cell phone to replace her landline is not a good idea

ClarmonkGaming

lol nice 

mainly metalcore and death metal. sometimes black metal. 

loads of groove metal. 

sometimes nu metal. its meh. really hard genre to get good emotion other than anger.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Disown her

how? she's most likely a good 19 years older ATLEAST. (unless she's like my parrents. getting married and havin the stuff thing at like 16)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

mainly metalcore and death metal. sometimes black metal. 

loads of groove metal. 

sometimes nu metal. its meh. really hard genre to get good emotion other than anger

I mostly listen to parody songs i dont know why but i love them 

Hm thats really bad, I'm feeling really sorry for you.
Well I guess it's time I go to bed, its 4:30 am here in germany...
I hope you will find a good solution for your problem!

how? she's most likely a good 19 years older ATLEAST. (unless she's like my parrents. getting married and havin the stuff thing at like 16)

MY mom bought the phone im 15 she is my mother i cannot disown her 

Hm thats really bad, I'm feeling really sorry for you.

Well I guess it's time I go to bed, its 4:30 am here in germany...

I hope you will find a good solution for your problem!

gnite

I mostly listen to parody songs i dont know why but i love them 

heres some great bands for you then. c;

ninja sex party.

tenecious D. 

starbomb.

basically anyone that shows up in the related bar on youtube for those bands. xD

-Jim Hensen

heres some great bands for you then. c;

ninja sex party.

tenecious D. 

starbomb.

basically anyone that shows up in the related bar on youtube for those bands. xD

thx :) 

MY mom bought the phone im 15 she is my mother i cannot disown her 

i know. x'D

-Jim Hensen

thx :)

yur welcome! :D

starbomb and ninja sex party also put up thier albums for free after about a year or two.

thy also host the youtube channel Game Grumps. ;) 

DANNY IS SO SEXY I NEED HIM IN MY LIFE

-Jim Hensen

starbomb and ninja sex party also put up thier albums for free after about a year or two.

xD

Refuse to live with her and leave her house.

People still use landlines?

Dude I still use landline, what's so ancient about that? When there is a blackout the landlines will still work. It's sad some of today's kids don't even know how to use it.

@ClarmonkGaming

It seems your mother just want the S4 and isn't caring about saving money. Let her use it and when she notices it's a waste of money, then maybe she will change to something else.

The other way is to write down the amount she is going to pay and how much she will waste in the long run. Draw charts, graphs, or whatever you can, to make her understand, why her plan is not a good idea.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

JonTron?

JonTron?

he left. :c

danny took the place of NotSoGrump. 

they did all hug it out tho. :3 

jontron left for the sake of his own channel, however everyone is all ''oh, u lier ur not even uploading that often'' but the quality and hilarity of his vids has gone wayyy upp. also he's like a professional announcer now. xP

gamegrumps is love. game grumps is life.

DANNY TAKE ME 

I NEED HIS ADORABLE JEWFRO TO CUDDLE EVERY NIGHT

-Jim Hensen

he left. :c

danny took the place of NotSoGrump. 

they did all hug it out tho. :3 

jontron left for the sake of his own channel, however everyone is all ''oh, u lier ur not even uploading that often'' but the quality and hilarity of his vids has gone wayyy upp. also he's like a professional announcer now. xP

gamegrumps is love. game grumps is life.

DANNY TAKE ME 

I NEED HIS ADORABLE JEWFRO TO CUDDLE EVERY NIGHT

Tbh I never watched GameGrumps, like at all, not even once.

Just JonTron

gnite

See you

Tbh I never watched GameGrumps, like at all, not even once.

Just JonTron

its pretty good. 

less of a ''ima watch an amazing comedian do what he does best''

mor of a ''ima sit down and lose my shit with some really close friends and laugh like im nuts''

-Jim Hensen

its pretty good. 

less of a ''ima watch an amazing comedian do what he does best''

mor of a ''ima sit down and lose my shit with some really close friends and laugh like im nuts''

o_0

o_0

just watch it. its glorious.

-Jim Hensen

just watch it. its glorious.

Thing is, I don't like being forced to watch things :D

In my own time. Also added you on steam

TBH it seems fine.  It's not always about what's least expensive.  Added hassle has costs too.  And while it may seem simple and hassle free to you, she's probably got other things she'd rather spend time dealing with instead.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers