Im 15 how can i get my mother to understand that buying a $600 cell phone to replace her landline is not a good idea

ClarmonkGaming

It's her money. You can try to persuade her but it's ultimately her decision.

I know but i dont want to see her waste so much fing money

Well this is...... straight up dumb. (sorry op)

@BurgerBum why are you liking my posts all the time 0_o you are just like JoeyDM

if i enjoy a post i like it. thats what its for. xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

if i enjoy a post i like it. thats what its for. xD

OK DEN

Look on the bright side, few more years and you leave! Let her sink with her stupidity, that's what I did to mine when she didn't listen to me.

I told her when this dosent work out dont tell me that i did not warn you

OK DEN

NED KO 

huehuehue.... ned....

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

we live in a rural area i have wireless internet ;(

wireless is still landline..

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

I told her when this dosent work out dont tell me that i did not warn you

thats the best way to do it.

its not even passive aggressive.... its just straigh tup ''you just screwed yourself and i warned you, have fun''

-Jim Hensen

wireless is still landline..

i think what they meant was how it gets to thier house is wirelessly... 

-Jim Hensen

thats the best way to do it.

its not even passive aggressive.... its just straigh tup ''you just screwed yourself and i warned you, have fun''

I tried to be nice this was the last thing i said 

I tried to be nice this was the last thing i said 

*hugs*

-Jim Hensen

I meant more like the country, but somewhere in America I guess if you write the price in $...
I'm just a little bit shocked about the price at all, even 60/month sounds like really expensive to me, here in Germany you can get a landline with phone flatrate, internet flatrate (120 MBit/s) and cable tv from 40€/month, which would be about 50$!

NED KO 

huehuehue.... ned....

Hue....ned.... from game of thrones....

I meant more like the country, but somewhere in America I guess if you write the price in $...

I'm just a little bit shocked about the price at all, even 60/month sounds like really expensive to me, here in Germany you can get a landline with phone flatrate, internet flatrate (120 MBit/s) and cable tv from 40€/month, which would be about 50$!

Bell Canadian company 

thx :)

u r welcum. *moar hugz* 

-Jim Hensen

Hue....ned.... from game of thrones....

huehuehue... ned looks like nard...

huehuehuehue... nards..... x'D IM SO FUKEN MATURR

-Jim Hensen

Bell Canadian company 

as in alexander graham belle?

-Jim Hensen

as in alexander graham belle?

they named after that?

-Jim Hensen

huehuehue... ned looks like nard...

huehuehuehue... nards..... x'D IM SO FUKEN MATURR

WAT

i think what they meant was how it gets to thier house is wirelessly... 

right

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Hm it seems, that the 60 you spent in the beginning are about 40€, so it isn't more expensive than here...
Nevertheless it's just weird, that they rised your price to double the sum you payed first!