Im 15 how can i get my mother to understand that buying a $600 cell phone to replace her landline is not a good idea

ClarmonkGaming

I dont think so here http://www.bell.ca/

close enough it made me think about that 1% of school i even remember after all that weed. x'D 

HOW DID I RMEMBER ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL HOLY CRAP YO

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

WAT

huehuehuehue.... wat.... sounds like wet.... huehuehuehue....

im sorry. x'D

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

right

this is what i meant we have it so there is a tower in our back yard a reciever is on that tower then a ethernet cable goes in to the modem then to our router 

huehuehuehue.... wat.... sounds like wet.... huehuehuehue....

im sorry. x'D

That's enough drugs for today.  :ph34r:

Hm it seems, that the 60 you spent in the beginning are about 40€, so it isn't more expensive than here...

Nevertheless it's just weird, that they rised your price to double the sum you payed first!

They also wanted us to take a 2hr trip to ask a friend to pay there bills they asked a customer to go intimidate another customer to pay there bills WTF 

They also wanted us to take a 2hr trip to ask a friend to pay there bills they asked a customer to go intimidate another customer to pay there bills WTF 

what the actual fuck.

-Jim Hensen

That's enough drugs for today.  :ph34r:

9 months clean as of 2 days after christmad. ^~^ 

-Jim Hensen

9 months clean as of 2 days after christmad. ^~^ 

Clean from what?

I know when we said no were not doing that they raised are bill and every month it is like $10 more

take them to quat. 

-Jim Hensen

Well if I was you I would definately look for another provider if there are others in your area!
That doesn't sound like someone would stay with them if they do nonserious stuff like that.

Well if I was you I would definately look for another provider if there are others in your area!

That doesn't sound like someone would stay with them if they do nonserious stuff like that.

She says that we cant get anyone else 

take them to quat. 

You mean court?

Clean from what?

lets see...

weed 

cocaine

mushrooms

acid

meth

alcahol

more weed 

fags

mesothrin (that stuff nearly killed me alot... also its like LN2 for cooling so you know its dangerious. xD )

herione (did that ALOT) 

me and my two drug friends smoked 3 pounds of weed in 2 days one time. 

thats nearly world class weedage. x'D 

im glad im clean now. i still look 12 when im probably around 16 or 17.. (whole nuther bag of worms there, legal issues with my age, dont ask)

-Jim Hensen

lets see...

weed 

cocaine

mushrooms

acid

meth

alcahol

more weed 

fags

mesothrin (that stuff nearly killed me alot... also its like LN2 for cooling so you know its dangerious. xD )

herione (did that ALOT) 

im glad im clean now. i still look 12 when im probably around 16 or 17.. (whole nuther bag of worms there, legal issues with my age, dont ask)

HOLY FUCK I smoke joints occasionally but good job getting clean m8 ;0

you deserve a metal  

lets see...

weed 

cocaine

mushrooms

acid

meth

alcahol

more weed 

fags

herione (did that ALOT) 

Wowowow, I thought it was only 1 drug or something.

You went all out.  :o

You mean court?

yes.

however i did find a city called quat. xD 

yes he said quat so i said quat 

she*

-Jim Hensen

HOLY FUCK I smoke joints occasionally but good job getting clean m8 ;0

you deserve a metal  

i listen to metal all day. xD

-Jim Hensen

Wowowow, I thought it was only 1 drug or something.

You went all out.  :o

that was not an exhaustive list. xD

-Jim Hensen

sorry

its k. xD *hugs*

-Jim Hensen