Arthiritis as 17 year old?

ObeseWalrus

I think I am getting arthritis in my finger joints, both my mum and my sis has it. I'm getting pain when I am lifting heavy stuff like tables around.

What do you think? Oh and please don't tell me to go the my GP

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I think I am getting arthritis in my finger joints, both my mum and my sis has it. I'm getting pain when I am lifting heavy stuff like tables around.

See your GP. You might get a prescription for some cream thing that reduces the pain.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

See your GP. You might get a prescription for some cream thing that reduces the pain.

I'm not having pain constantly, 90% of the time I am pain free, but when I am lifting heavy stuff(just helped a friend move) I get pain. My mum or sister did not get creme either, go take ibuprofen they say, it'll work they say...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Well regardless of what you're saying, If you're worried go and see someone about it. The GP will probably say it's nothing serious since it isn't happening often and only at specific times but just get yourself checked out. It's better to get told there's nothing than hate yourself for not intervening when you had the chance.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

We're not doctors, so please don't tell us to not say that.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Ok so what do you want to be told about your maybe maybe not arthritis on a tech forum? of course everyone is going to say go see a doctor. 

Without more info...Could be factors like.. You don't eat a lot at all, so body is diminishing quicker under healthy muscle activity.. meaning anything stressful and you notice it, but normal activity, you don't.

Sleeplessness having an effect with fatigue..?

Speculating of course...

As said, if it bothers you see a GP, even if it doesnt bother you, best to be safer than sorry, and see one anyway.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I'm 22 and i've got it in my knee. I can't remember the exact kind though. Weather knee the doc called it. Because it always aches when it rains

rheumatoid arthritis i think

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm not having pain constantly, 90% of the time I am pain free, but when I am lifting heavy stuff(just helped a friend move) I get pain. My mum or sister did not get creme either, go take ibuprofen they say, it'll work they say...

Voltaren Emulgel may help if you have it in your country.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Go see a doctor. It seems like that it might not be arthritis since my father has arthritis. Usually the inflammation of the joints last for a while. Just go see a doctor so you can be sure and get proper treatment. Don't self medicate.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

I'm 22 and i've got it in my knee. I can't remember the exact kind though. Weather knee the doc called it. Because it always aches when it rains

Weather? Like sunny and rainy? Whether is what your look for. Gave me a good laugh for some reason. 

I hurt too when it rains and/or snows. It's because of the barometric pressure change in the atmosphere. I don't have arthritis though, it's because I've torn my ACL/meniscus and broke my back/tib/fib. I never thought precipitation could cause so much pain  :unsure:

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Cut your fingers off. That should stop them from hurting.

Otherwise you could go and see YOUR GP!!!!!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

bro, do you even lift.

Start working out a bit. Go swimming, do sports.

But don´t get hyped, start with low weights

​LIGHTWEEIIIIIGHT, YEAH BUDDY

bro, do you even lift.

Start working out a bit. Go swimming, do sports.

But don´t get hyped, start with low weights

​LIGHTWEEIIIIIGHT, YEAH BUDDY

Lol I love Ronnie Coleman vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVeseqcje8w&spfreload=10

"LIGHTWEIGHT BABAYYYYYY"

"ohh, that was light. 

It's golden trying to watch him take shirts off, takes him a solid 5 minutes.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

my advice, go see your doctor. Dont google it because the internet will tell you that you have brain cancer.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

my advice, go see your doctor. Dont google it because the internet will tell you that you have brain cancer.

"My arm hurts when I move it"

"Jim, I'm sorry to tell you, but you have testicular cancer... and you're pregnant"

Weather? Like sunny and rainy? Whether is what your look for. Gave me a good laugh for some reason. 

When it's rainy^^ There is a storm right now so my knee is aching like crazy

I hurt too when it rains and/or snows. It's because of the barometric pressure change in the atmosphere. I don't have arthritis though, it's because I've torn my ACL/meniscus and broke my back/tib/fib. I never thought precipitation could cause so much pain  :unsure:

I've torn my ACL's in this knee too. The ones on the outside on both sides. (My knee bent 90* both ways in a dirtbike accident) I got arthritis after that :/  

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I've torn my ACL's in this knee too. The ones on the outside on both sides. (My knee bent 90* both ways in a dirtbike accident) I got arthritis after that :/  

Oh, well that's reassuring. 

My knee bent 90º forwards when I tore my ACL (It was ski racing.. the gates are drilled pretty deep, if you hit that with your knee, it's your knee moving, not the gate)

That was a few years ago. That fad has come and gone.. it's all about that broken back now ;)  (really common in ski racers, out of our class of 15, 6 guys/girls have it)

Oh, well that's reassuring. 

My knee bent 90º forwards when I tore my ACL (It was ski racing.. the gates are drilled pretty deep, if you hit that with your knee, it's your knee moving, not the gate)

You win that one.. Side to side has nothing on 90* forward  :o

You win that one.. Side to side has nothing on 90* forward  :o

Didn't hurt as much when I broke my tib/fib tbh. I just crashed, slid for a while and waited for ski patrol to come pick me up. They asked me what was wrong, and I just went "yeah, I can't move my leg" then they took me down in the sled. Not a tear was shed that day.. felt pretty manly. I knew it was nothing compared to when i broke my leg  :D  

Broken leg on the other hand... jesus christ almighty that was the worst pain ever. Pretty sure i was screaming the whole way down the mountain. It was on the side of a race course, so all the soft top snow was moved over. made for a bumpy ride.. Pretty proud to say that I held up a World Cup race for an hour though :D If you watch the video of that race, I'm pretty sure the comentators mentioned me.

Didn't hurt as much when I broke my tib/fib tbh. I just crashed, slid for a while and waited for ski patrol to come pick me up. They asked me what was wrong, and I just went "yeah, I can't move my leg" then they took me down in the sled. Not a tear was shed that day.. felt pretty manly. I knew it was nothing compared to when i broke my leg  :D  

Broken leg on the other hand... jesus christ almighty that was the worst pain ever. Pretty sure i was screaming the whole way down the mountain. It was on the side of a race course, so all the soft top snow was moved over. made for a bumpy ride.. Pretty proud to say that I held up a World Cup race for an hour though :D If you watch the video of that race, I'm pretty sure the comentators mentioned me.

I was unconcious when i tore mine. When i woke up i felt it though xD 

Broken anything is terrible (Mostly because of the nerves being pinched and tugged on) But i've been lucky enough to go into a shock state every time.

When i broke my right arm i quickly got up and went "I'm alright. I'm alright" And my friend pointed at my forearm that was bent a bit more than it should've been. "'Tis but a scratch" I managed to get out.. Before i passed out xD

And the actual point where the bone snaps.. I cringe just thinking about it. 

The world slows down and then you get that horrible slow creaking bend before the *pop*

When it's rainy^^ There is a storm right now so my knee is aching like crazy

I was so genuinely confused by the comment and reply I had to think for 21 minuets on what it meant lol. I get it now.

I have arthritis is my hand. Cold and rain makes it hurt, and when I lift heavy things with the front half of my fingers. They will also random lock in place and i have to wait to bend them properly.