Game inspired by "Gravity" the movie (ADR1FT)

ahhming

a1.0.jpg

publisher 505 Games and developer Three One Zero are shooting for in Adr1ft, based on gameplay featured in a new trailer that debuted at the 2014 Game Awards.

Described by the publisher as a “first-person experience,” Adr1ft follows an astronaut who’s been stranded in orbit after a catastrophic event leaves a space station in ruins. With no other survivors to lean on for help and a zero-gravity wasteland of wreckage to pick through for resources, it’s on the player to survive and, with a little luck, escape.

Adr1ft is expected to arrive for PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One in summer 2015.

Also the game is powered by Unreal 4 !!!

Source:
http://threeonezero.com/

http://www.505games.com/games/adr1ft

It's a very good looking game I'm interested in seeing what they do with the setting and what there is to the gameplay.

Looks really good! :o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

ITS GONNA BE FOR THE OCULUS RIFT TOOOOOO 

HYPE

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

HYPE

Damn.

This looks like it's gonna be really interesting.

I've just thought... Is NASA going to start using virtual reality for training of astronauts?

Sig under construction.

This needs VR support for me to buy it.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

This needs VR support for me to buy it.

Was about to say that I'm pretty sure I've seen an Oculus Rift demo about an EVA around the International Space Station.

The premise seems ideal for VR.

*clicks preorder

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Indie junk looks like

Basically as soon as they said FPX we should all have known.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Llama-cant-deal-with-it.gif

Nope, too soon. still can't stand Adam Orth, not sure he can redeem himself with this game.

Maybe I change my mind down the road, as of right now:

ib0Z48FvMm2ptU.gif

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

That's gonna be fucking amazing.

Must play it stoned...

Dude i was in space bruh... :blink:

Details separate people.

HYPE

Hopefully they figure out how that's going to work out for a sitting experience. Unless...

oculus-rift-vs-monitor-o.gif

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

The movies sucked at everything except visual effects... I'm not sure there's anything there to inspire a game at all I don't have high hopes for this game at all I'm sure it'll look good and that's about it.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Looks good but for an Unreal engine 4 game?? it doesn't look that good..Oh well its not a finished game yet hope they work on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Recreate the scenario in ksp?

Chuck on a mod for oxygen and resource management, blow up a satellite in close proximity to your space station and voila - Diy Gravity.

Heck, even learn a few things about orbital mechanics while you're at it, and realise that firing a rocket straight towards the ground is the most inefficient way of hitting a target.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.