What if everything was a big scam and PS4 games will be 100 dollard and xbox one games will be 60 dollars?

SSOB

More info soon but in the meanwhile discuss...

Interested in Business and Technology

>.> pc :P

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

>.> pc :P

I can feel this post is gonna get many likes but please don't all say pc i know pc is the king but were talking ps4 vs one

Noooooooooo. I trust Sony. All the products I used(ps1,ps2,ps3, sony camera, sony ericsson phone) have never really let me down. And they wont do the same with game prices either. No. Just no.

BLAOW!!!!

I don't think people will pay £450 on a new console and then spend £75 on a new game, more people will wake up and realize they can build a £450 pc that will beat the new consoles and they can buy games from steam at a fraction of the price during the sales.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Noooooooooo. I trust Sony. All the products I used(ps1,ps2,ps3, sony camera, sony ericsson phone) have never really let me down. And they wont do the same with game prices either. No. Just no.

good thing you didn't have a VAIO

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

I have a vaio they are great.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

:o  the last time i heard the words vaio and great was years ago  ... except that the person actually meant grate and he was  pissed off so  he was grating the laptop on the floor.  not sure of the new vaios though 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I already pre-ordered PS4 games for $40 each.

Gotta love it.

I see some PS4 games for $100 to pre-order, but I believe those are just place holders. The same way the PS4 has been $1000 for pre-orders (I saw this on Amazon) until it was announced for $400. 

They use placeholders until the actual prices are released to allow pre-ordering.

I like tinfoil hats. They make me feel safe.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

:o  the last time i heard the words vaio and great was years ago  ... except that the person actually meant grate and he was  pissed off so  he was grating the laptop on the floor.  not sure of the new vaios though 

I have a new vaio and it is beast. Runs really cool is quiet has a great processor in and a big hdd and all very reasonably priced. I also love the keyboard it is so good for a laptop.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I have a new vaio and it is beast. Runs really cool is quiet has a great processor in and a big hdd and all very reasonably priced. I also love the keyboard it is so good for a laptop.

well then glad to hear ... but it would take a while before i trust the vaio line 

reason being ...

Another friend also had vaio and if u put an eraser on one corner underneath the laptop it would flex under it's own weight soo much that the other 3 corners would be touching the table  and if u use it on your lap it would be nearly shape shifting. that vaio along with the neighbour's as well as another classmate's one had a short life. (if you are wondering a lot of vaios were sold in my country )

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

well then glad to hear ... but it would take a while before i trust the vaio line 

reason being ...

Another friend also had vaio and if u put an eraser on one corner underneath the laptop it would flex under it's own weight soo much that the other 3 corners would be touching the table  and if u use it on your lap it would be nearly shape shifting. that vaio along with the neighbour's as well as another classmate's one had a short life. (if you are wondering a lot of vaios were sold in my country )

strange story normally sony vaio are one of the highest grades (consumer) laptops.

strange story normally sony vaio are one of the highest grades (consumer) laptops.

hmmm maybe there are different ones for different price margins.  In Trinidad the vaios would have been the cheapest laptops,  however i recently saw one that looked like it meant business and had a 7870m.   maybe my experiences are a bit different from persons in other countries as only the cheapest models of laptops were brought to Trinidad for a while (Only recently retailers started to bring  the good stuff )   

I had a core duo vaio t2300 (Yonah). It was awful. Hot as jet exhaust gases. At some point some buttons on the keyboard decided to stop working. 

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

what if this topic is pointless, and there's no reason to believe sony would commit suicide like that

Oh yea forgot to say i game on a VAIO haha

BLAOW!!!!

lol gg no re

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Please show patience and tolerance. Mine almost got thrown from the window. Multiple times.

Spoiler

I had a core duo vaio t2300 (Yonah). It was awful. Hot as jet exhaust gases. At some point some buttons on the keyboard decided to stop working. 

unlucky man mine is brilliant 

I would sell my PS4 (that I pre-ordered the day after the official announcement) and use the money for PC games and hardware.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

lol gg no re

Ok I have to admit VAIO is shit but everything else is good from SONY.

BLAOW!!!!

Please show patience and tolerance. Mine almost got thrown from the window. Multiple times.

I want to do that too. But when Im angry I just slam the keyboard really hard. One durable keyboard!

BLAOW!!!!