What if everything was a big scam and PS4 games will be 100 dollard and xbox one games will be 60 dollars?

SSOB

I can feel this post is gonna get many likes but please don't all say pc i know pc is the king but were talking ps4 vs one

well its pretty hard to not say pc when we are the ceiling of gaming

PS4 games are currently $120 in Australia. defuq seriously?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I want to do that too. But when Im angry I just slam the keyboard really hard. One durable keyboard!

And due to the flex the thing is capable of it is unbreakable!

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

PS4 games are currently $120 in Australia. defuq seriously?

While I won't doubt that price for Australia, placeholders.

The PS4's pre-order, before the $400 announcement was for $1000. I assume the $100 price on pre-orders for games is also a placeholder.

They set the placeholder unrealistically high so there's no way the price goes up rather than down and then you are pissed because of false advertising.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The PS4's pre-order, before the $400 announcement was for $1000. I assume the $100 price on pre-orders for games is also a placeholder.

They set the placeholder unrealistically high so there's no way the price goes up rather than down and then you are pissed because of false advertising.

Wouldn't be so sure. There have been plenty of PS3 and 360 games released at $120 down here.

And due to the flex the thing is capable of it is unbreakable!

FUUUUUUUUU

BLAOW!!!!

Then all pc gamers will mass migrate to the wii u.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Wouldn't be so sure. There have been plenty of PS3 and 360 games released at $120 down here.

Yeah man NFS:MW was like 99 or something ridiculous like that. But I do expect them to go down.

For the people that say just play pc and forget getting a console well there is something different about playing games with a dual analog controller.  I think it requires much more skill and on console 99.9 % of people playing games use them.  If you say on pc you can use a controller well you could but then you are up against the easy peezy people playing with keyboard and mouse and with all that said I say there is a place for console gaming.  It is a different challenge.

As for Sony PS4 and the cost of their games like someone else said earlier people were able to preorder games for $39 and change during E3 and I picked out some nice ones for the new system and also got some Wii U Mario titles on the cheap too.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

For the people that say just play pc and forget getting a console well there is something different about playing games with a dual analog controller.  I think it requires much more skill and on console 99.9 % of people playing games use them.  If you say on pc you can use a controller well you could but then you are up against the easy peezy people playing with keyboard and mouse and with all that said I say there is a place for console gaming.  It is a different challenge.

As for Sony PS4 and the cost of their games like someone else said earlier people were able to preorder games for $39 and change during E3 and I picked out some nice ones for the new system and also got some Wii U Mario titles on the cheap too.

Thats a good point. I think more importantly though, pc gamers forget that the console is generally a shared entertainment experience of the living room. It's easy for spectaters to get involved and take turns while just sitting on the couch. A pc however is more personal and it designed for productivity of one user. 

I use my console with my girlfriend and my buddies when they're over. and my gaming eyefinity pc is just for me. I like that.