How did you find LTT?

KRImSIN

I ended up by LTT, after looking at JayzTwoCents, and eventually tried out watching LTT, and liked it after a few episodes ;)

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

Utub

Right around 2008 when logan was on Tiger,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCfJAWnqD4

the first video from Linus that I watched was NCIX Tech Tips #2.

Good times back then, and after that, well I'm still here watching more Linus.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I've known about the forums via Linus' videos for about a year or two, but never bothered to join until I had a desktop of my own. Which I have now.

What do you mean specifically, this great forum or his YouTube Channel?

@KRImSIN

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

A mate started referencing LTT in day to day chat and then sent me a few links to watch, subscribed and followed on Instagram and Facebook since about a year ago.

I found Linus I think watching either a PC build guide or one of his Razer product reviews...

I found the site because of some giveaways.. and (shocker), I actually stayed, unlike too many one-post wonders. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I heard of him through Austin Evans but didn't pay much attention.

But then I came upon one of his build guides when I wanted to build my PC and I have been watching ever since.

I joined the forum a few months after that.

Halfbreed

Gosh, I started watching his unboxings from 3-4 years ago (I think). Found his channel while browsing youtube for tech videos

I came across his Unboxings when I was looking for a certain product at the time. Then when he built the "Extreme Storage" Norco 4224 back in 2010, that really caught my interest.

Been a subscribed fan ever since, and have been watching all the WAN Shows since they started. I love the teams personal touch, and having worked in the tech industry and being geekphiles for hardware, they're inherently good at knowing what details we want to see and what sort of questions we want answered.

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO + 4 Additional Venturi 120mm Fans | 14 x 20TB Seagate Exos X22 20TB | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

I found him through Austin Evans. LTT was a contributor for Austin's new Mac Pro after his place burned down.

I can't remember the exact video but it was a silverstone case review which I also don't remember the model lol.

Watched a few more videos and then subscribed to the channel and started watching the WAN show.

And now after quite a while made it here..

I found Linus when I was into hardware, so I googled "GTX 980" and I saw his video at the first bar... So I thought it was good, and yes it was. But what get me into him is his style in talking.

I was looking for a good tutorial to find how to build a PC, and i kept asking on Yahoo Answers, and some Legend recommended LinusTechTips.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I was recommended by someone at NCIX that if I had any questions, LinusTechTips on Youtube is really helpful rather than researching and gathering information on the web. Didn't really use the forums until I built a PC :D

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

1. Google search "YouTube"

2. Search "how to build a computer"

3. Click "ultimate better $1500 computer"

4. Enjoy vid

5. Press subscribe

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Tek Syndicate

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

• 1 year later...

My brother showed me that Video :

And that is how I found this Channel 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I found it through their dream workstation build video! It wasn't one of those videos where the spent minutes talking around the point like some other YouTube's do. I liked it and came here :)

Techquickie

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming | CPU: R7 2700X | Cooler: Wraith Prism | Ram:  Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB DDR4 | GPU: EVGA 1060 3GB  | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + WD 1TB Black | Case: NZXT H440 STEEL Mid Tower Case(Red&Black)