Sexist Samsung?

Kejimuna

Ya, Still would love to see LG enter the computer world I mean they have a ChromeBase but maybe they should expand their AIOs and possibly add in some laptops too.

LG has it in them (Kinda like Samsung)

Like especially this.. I have the Series 7 AIO, but I would just LOVE to upgrade to something just like it with a better specs inside it.

Not that I can't run AAA titles at playable framerates, but eh.

Samsung ends laptop sales in Europe:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/23/6834755/samsung-to-end-laptop-sales-in-europe

Samsung discontinuing laptops in Europe means that Samsung is now going to focus more on the "mobile" sector more. 

It doesn't sell very well, so they're pulling it; but I don't really think Samsung's trying that hard in the PC sector.

You do know LG and Samsung both still make desktops in S.Korea and in other regions?

I just don't understand why they're pulling it right now when the ATIV brand has loads of potential. (Just like the VAIO series.)

EDIT: Well Sony was basically going bankrupt so they had to sell the VAIO.

Sammy decided to discontinue it before the disappointing Q3 sales were even posted.

Guessing it's not related if you think about it the other way.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

If you don't fucking stop, I'll report your ass.

It's not perfect, and it was figurative language.

You don't need to quote me on every single fucking thread that has Samsung on it.

I'm going to click on them anyways.

Understood?

Report me for what exactly? Tagging you in threads you're going to inevitably post in anyways?

Come at me.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

This is sooper cheesy but the SSD is quite good!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I detect Bullshit!

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

My gfs mom also only uses her PC for light stuff as well, only sexist people see sexism in every facet of society and that's sad how much a non issue things blow up to be. This isn't sexism from Samsung, it's people *wanting* to be offended with a combination of bad acting in a commercial. 

Sexist? You fucking SJWs complain about something at every possible opportunity. The ad sucks. It sucks because the acting is stiff, the background music is generic and grating and the characters are unconvincing.

But fuck SJWs. If I was the Prime Minister, I would go to "1984" measures just to ensure that being an SJW is impossible.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Not sure why you focused on the female, it's general stereotypes that are being "abused" I guess is the word. All 3 of them were strong stereotypes, gender fits into all 3 of the steretypes not just the female.

This video hurts.....

Also, it's a hair sexist to make the woman not know the subject at hand, but hey, the whole advertisement has more than just that one flaw lemme tell ya....

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well, I'm going to start a meme. It's a screenshot of when the business guy goes "My computer gets slow when I have lots of programs open. That's very frustrating."

thatsveryfrustrating.jpg

have at it

EDIT: I made one myself 
edij1.jpg

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Top comment on the video:

It's like aliens came to Earth and are trying to fake being human to infiltrate our society.

All the dislikes! :lol:

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Sexist? not really.

Scripted? Ugggghhhhhhhh... This is the most obvious scripting of a commercial I have ever seen. They're speaking like freaking robots.

Search like 'Intel song' in YouTube.Not sure of the name but it is the dumbest video i have ever seen.

Cringe worthy ad. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

The real crime here is the acting

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

And samsungs ads team be like "Oh look they call it sexist, let's pick one of you to have an idiot of the other gender too" 

It's an ad. What do you expect. Non-stereotypical, honest, not lying, we lover everyone, political correctness advertising? Bruh that's not gonna work, they need to sell shit and that's it. 

So that ad is offensive but stereotypical things on kids tv are ok. Reality Update: Society is fucked up ofc, so stop complaining.

mammy-two-shoes.jpg

I usually don't give a sh*t about sexism or racism because i think people are mostly overreacting at it but GOD!!! they made this girl look like a really stupid person, i mean not as a woman, but as a person, and for the other two guys i'd believe the techie one but c'on how does a working guy know about SSD's?

Don't get mad, get even...

"I can barely hear any noise"

attachicon.gifmed_gallery_55326_1514_72848.jpg

SSDs...

don't

make

noise.

AT ALL.

CPU fans make noise though.

Fucking feminists..... Great work samsung. Keep it up.... Nice way to show those feminist thier position

Sarcasm?

Also, only the ill-informed oppose feminism but this isn't the time and place to explain why.

Well, I'm going to start a meme. It's a screenshot of when the business guy goes "My computer gets slow when I have lots of programs open. That's very frustrating."

thatsveryfrustrating.jpg

have at it

EDIT: I made one myself 

edij1.jpg

Clever

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

1.feminists take undeadvantage of the laws made to aide them....

2. Majority of the feminist's screm for women's right and stuff....well thats good but the thing is they sometimes they are unreasonable since eg:we are free to wear what we want without being judged etc

If you roam on the streets wearing a bikini like a prostitute your gonna br judged,also sleeping around with multiple men under the the banner i am free to do whatever i want is just bullshit.... Have some valves and moral decency installed....

3.female's end up bearing children and ditching thier jobs....and even after getting a degree from college end up marrying and stop working so why in the first place you got them...another well deserving candidate could have worked in thier place or even got into college,also i know some gold digging bitches who took engineering bachelors only so that they could get richer dudes.... Etc

Also i know a chick who does stuff(nsfw) for projects and stuff in my high school....

Also the computer industry has been well without many women ...otherwise we whould have pink psu's... And more games like candy crush....

Ps:not against women in general or them working and stuff,just against feminists,whore's and gold diggers

Gonna make a short wrap-up real fast here.

Feminism is not the belief that women are superior or that women don't have rights, period. It's the belief that women should be treated equally in all aspects or law, pay, etc. Though they have the majority of these rights (pay gap is still iffy, some hirers  do hire women at lower rates because of the off-chance they might become pregnant) opposing feminism means you oppose "the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men" - meaning you literally oppose women being equal. 

There are, of course, feminists who outright hate men (which feminism isn't about) but that's not the point now, is it?

And it sounds like you have slightly irrelevant lady issues of your own to sort out too. Those should not be reasons to oppose feminism.