[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Divided_by_escapism.jpg

Almdudler

It is so tasty 

It is so tasty 

Never drank it... Like i said, most food isn't commercially available here... -_-

It is so tasty 

I do like it. I can see myself guzzling some.

Never drank it... Like i said, most food isn't commercially available here... -_-

Amazon it?

I LOVE STEAK

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I LOVE STEAK TOO

bodyCover_334.jpg

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

T-Bone steak.

Best thing ever

I do like it. I can see myself guzzling some.

Amazon it?

I don't have any way of ordering online (don't have an account), and i'm on the fence about buying food online, since it'll probably go bad in the transport!

I LOVE STEAK

I LOVE STEAK TOO

I LOVE MEAT!

T-Bone steak.

Best thing ever

I don't think i ever ate that... Probably did, don't know... Let' me google it :D

Kinky.

What can i say, i am an eccentric, just like my father (not as big as him though) :P

Hmm, now that i think about it, i haven't eaten a steak in a pretty long time... Going to go buy some :D But someone, please remind me in a few days :)

Hmm, now that i think about it, i haven't eaten a steak in a pretty long time... Going to go buy some :D But someone, please remind me in a few days :)

You need steak.

-Future AlwaysFSX

I actually only eat caviar, kobe beef and king crab/ lobsters. I also only drink Armand de Brignac so I can not participate in your little peasants topic. For people asking, my favorite champagne is rosé

armand-de-brignac-ace-of-spades-rose-cha

A bottle I drink everyday.

I only consume regular food if prepared by a Michelin-star chef or the best cook of all time, me.

Interested in Business and Technology

I actually only eat caviar, kobe beef and king crab/ lobsters. I also only drink Armand de Brignac so I can not participate in your little peasants topic. For people asking, my favorite champagne is rosé

-snip-

A bottle I drink everyday.

I only consume regular food if prepared by a Michelin-star chef or the best cook of all time, me.

Ah, so you mean you eat those 1nm, uber expensive, kinda good tasting portions O.o Thanks but no thanks, i want my plebeian food, it's tasty, and really filling :P

Ah, so you mean you eat those 1nm, uber expensive, kinda good tasting portions O.o Thanks but no thanks, i want my plebeian food, it's tasty, and really filling :P

No, that's for peasants, I eat rich portions that are actually so expensive that I usually have a bill of about 1000 dollars when eating let's say, a kobe beef steak. You gotta spend to play.

No, that's for peasants, I eat rich portions that are actually so expensive that I usually have a bill of about 1000 dollars when eating let's say, a kobe beef steak. You gotta spend to play.

Have a Snickers

Have a Snickers

I actually only eat 24K gold plated imported afrodisiac chocolate. But i'll try that snickers you have there maybe, it looks alright.

Have a Snickers

i just tried that ''Snickers'' and it was disgusting, tasted like rotten peanuts and cheap sugar. Let's get back to my king crab.

i just tried that ''Snickers'' and it was disgusting, tasted like rotten peanuts and cheap sugar. Let's get back to my king crab.

U wot m8, you eating my nephew?

U wot m8, you eating my nephew?

You are actually my next meal, be prepared for a nice jacuzzi of death.

You are actually my next meal, be prepared for a nice jacuzzi of death.

I will bubblebeam you out of existence