[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

It's a pain in the ass for me to gain weight but I loose it too quickly, which is worse than gaining weight imo.

-_- I want to not gain weight... I could eat so much food :D Oh, i want that metabolism... But i'm not that lucky... --_--

what? youre fat ffs. -.-

60641684.jpg?d41d

I weigh 130 lbs, and am almost 6 feet tall. :P And fuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooooooou.

what? youre fat ffs. -.-

60641684.jpg?d41d

Thanks for reminding me about it @LukaP :D I have some frozen "sarma" in the freezer :D I can cook them for lunch/dinner tomorrow :D:D

I weigh 130 lbs, and am almost 6 feet tall. :P And fuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooooooou.

4511498869_8e193e3ffa.jpg

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Wish I could go to Germany whenever I want some quality Bratswursts.

WTF man O.o

That's not healthy... I'm around 5.10/5.9 and i weigh around 175 lbs... What's up with you.. .You need to eat more junk food (never thought i'd say that...)!

So is this just the brag about your high metabolism and post pictures of fattening food thread now..?

naah, teasing FSX cuz he cant have it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

WTF man O.o

That's not healthy... I'm around 5.10 and i weigh around 175 lbs... What's up with you.. .You need to eat more junk food (never thought i'd say that...)!

hey im 195cm and 70kg. its the metabolism, we cant help it. ive eaten in a mcshit for 2 months daily (time reasons) and ive not gained a kilo

So is this just the brag about your high metabolism and post pictures of fattening food thread now..?

img_5339.jpg

Nurnberg castle, at the slopy thingy, there's a restaurant that serves them. Soooooooo gooooooooooood.

WTF man O.o

That's not healthy... I'm around 5.10 and i weigh around 175 lbs... What's up with you.. .You need to eat more junk food (never thought i'd say that...)!

No shit really?

meanie

Muricans, they can't have decent "cevapi" :P And yesterday i ate some very, very good "cevapi" :D:D

meanie

you love it

Muricans, they can't have decent "cevapi" :P And yesterday i ate some very, very good "cevapi" :D:D

It's because our food quality is ungodly low here.

hes macedonian iirc :P

TOO MANY POSTS.

Half. Quarter German and Scottish.

hey im 195cm and 70kg. its the metabolism, we cant help it. ive eaten in a mcshit for 2 months daily (time reasons) and ive not gained a kilo

What's your secret!? O need it now! I'm prepared to donate 10kg's of my fat so i could find it out :D

TOO MANY POSTS.

Half. Quarter German and Scottish.

Hello Hans MacShichiri

What's your secret!? O need it now! I'm prepared to donate 10kg's of my fat so i could find it out :D

just fast metabolism i think. i genuinly dont gain weight... :/

I know, and that's actually bad, since once you've tried this food, you can't be satisfied by that low quality stuff they call food in murica :P:P

I know, and that's actually bad, since once you've tried this food, you can't be satisfied by that low quality stuff they call food in murica :P:P

could never eat there....

I only like Bratwürste which aren't pre-boiled.

Hello Hans MacShichiri

I laughed more than I should have at that.

4k calories a day and working out for a month, gained two pounds. -_________-

S'true.

No, what's the secret behind your fast metabolism... I want it... If i could eat without minding what i eat i'd be so happy :D Le't just say i have 10~ jars of ajvar waiting for me :D

No, what's the secret behind your fast metabolism... I want it... If i could eat without minding what i eat i'd be so happy :D Le't just say i have 10~ jars of ajvar waiting for me :D

There's no secret other than having it. :P