[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Nope, i never liked that stuff... No, never... Normal Yogurt is the best :D

"Greek" yogurt in the States makes me giggle.

"Greek" yogurt in the States makes me giggle.

Why O.o

I tried greek yogurt in Greece :P It was very tasty... :D I literally took the biggest bowl for it and filled it, while my friends were being smartasses and only took the smallest possible bowls..... 

Why O.o

I tried greek yogurt in Greece :P It was very tasty... :D I literally took the biggest bowl for it and filled it, while my friends were being smartasses and only took the smallest possible bowls..... 

Ever see Greek yogurt without fat in it?

Ever see Greek yogurt without fat in it?

I only saw it once, that time in Greece, and i'm pretty sure it had a lot of fat... 

Did they make something stupid as Greek  yogurt without fat -_-

I only saw it once, that time in Greece, and i'm pretty sure it had a lot of fat... 

Did they make something stupid as Greek  yogurt without fat -_-

It's everywhere here. "Non fat Greek yogurt!" "So it's healthy for you!"

Nooooooooo, that's not Greek yogurt. It's barely even yogurt to begin with. It's disgusting as fuck too. You see Greeks eating 40% fat yogurt, are they fat? No.

It's everywhere here. "Non fat Greek yogurt!" "So it's healthy for you!"

Nooooooooo, that's not Greek yogurt. It's barely even yogurt to begin with. It's disgusting as fuck too. You see Greeks eating 40% fat yogurt, are they fat? No.

Burn them to the ground!

Well, just go to Greece if you want good greek yogurt :P

Burn them to the ground!

Well, just go to Greece if you want good greek yogurt :P

I will, eventually. :P I'm just ashamed at the stupidity in the States how they can blasphemize  European foods.

Low fat yoghurt is the worst thing ever..

And all the good ones are dissapearing in this "Health" craze...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I will, eventually. :P I'm just ashamed at the stupidity in the States how they can blasphemize  European foods.

And i'm stupefied with how you can't get anything here... Hell, we didn't officially have Oreo's (which i think aren't that great... They're just like normal biscuits... I prefer our Jaffa more :D) until last year... -_-

Jaffa:

jaffa-keks.jpg

Fat is good for you, people tend to forget....

Hmm, i still don't drink yogurt :( I'll wait till June, after that i'll be back... It seems that 1 liter for breakfast of 2.8 fat  yogurt wasn't very good for my weight... -_-

Fat is good for you, people tend to forget....

In normal amounts :D I learned this the hard way... :P

Should I bring up gluten free bullshit?

Do people not know gluten is actually needed by the body?

Nah, I must just be a damn lunatic.

product.png

I have been eating this every morning now (but not with milk, milk is eww, I do it with chocolate milk)

It's like 1,27 euro for a pack of 500 grams.

It's just oats and grains, but I have never shit better in my life since It contains so much fiber.

The shit just flows through me.

I now eat anything :) Just in limited quantities, and not after 8... Oddly enough, i can't be arsed (too lazy) to cook....

Hmm, i still don't drink yogurt :( I'll wait till June, after that i'll be back... It seems that 1 liter for breakfast of 2.8 fat  yogurt wasn't very good for my weight... -_-

That's the problem! You are not supposed to be able to drink it.. But this low fat crap is like water :/

Oh don't even start with that shit.. It's like my lactose intolerance. everyone is "Lactose intolerant" But i actually am and that crap pisses me off...

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I have never shit better in my life since It contains so much fiber.

I've never heard it said better than that.

I now eat anything :) Just in limited quantities, and not after 8... Oddly enough, i can't be arsed (too lazy) to cook....

Great thing about Europe, you guys don't have the easy to make junk like we do in our kind of scale.

Why? :P

Oh don't even start with that shit.. It's like my lactose intolerance. everyone is "Lactose intolerant" But i actually am and that crap pisses me off...

If you were really allergic to gluten or have an intolerance you couldn't eat any wheat products. Which..people do...

"Whole milk will make your kids fat!" Oh boy my mom went off at that doctor. Drank the stuff my entire life, never went above 140lbs so far.

product.png

I have been eating this every morning now (but not with milk, milk is eww, I do it with chocolate milk)

It's like 1,27 euro for a pack of 500 grams.

It's just oats and grains, but I have never shit better in my life since It contains so much fiber.

The shit just flows through me.

What about calories O.o I'm interested in that for my lunch/dinner :D

What about calories O.o I'm interested in that for my lunch/dinner :D

per 100 grams it's 500 kcal.

So yeah quite a bit of calories, but the main thing is that it is ready FAST and you can finish it FAST.

That's the problem! You are not supposed to be able to drink it.. But this low fat crap is like water :/

Don't get me started on that...

There's this yogurt which is extremely watery, and one of the more expensive ones, and there's this one i drink, which is on the cheaper side, but it's one of the thickest (and the tastiest)  :D

per 100 grams it's 500 kcal.

So yeah quite a bit of calories, but the main thing is that it is ready FAST and you can finish it FAST.

Hmm, that's perfect for my lunch or dinner :D As soon as i eat all of those rice cakes :D

Hmm, that's perfect for my lunch or dinner :D As soon as i eat all of those rice cakes :D

Why would you want that for lunch or dinner? :o just warm food please, and meat.

Great thing about Europe, you guys don't have the easy to make junk like we do in our kind of scale.

Not only that. Our easy to make junk is actually healthy.. (Well most of it)

If you were really allergic to gluten or have an intolerance you couldn't eat any wheat products. Which..people do...

"Whole milk will make your kids fat!" Oh boy my mom went off at that doctor. Drank the stuff my entire life, never went above 140lbs so far.

I grew up drinking whole milk too. (The only one that actually tastes like milk imho)

My intolerance is such that i really have to plan ahead if i want to eat dairy products... But i love milkshakes and cheese and milk and well.. everything..