Gaming screenshots

007Mix

Max Payne 3... enjoying this!

6Wv5WLh.jpg0o46uGp.jpgX79u2lB.jpggopD0zR.jpgcaHNAjQ.jpg0jIaheh.jpgpsriTpM.jpg

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Played some Crysis 2, got motion sickness, stopped. :lol:

2e6Ap58.jpg

scqeYwt.jpg

dgqjY4n.jpg

6vGPgHX.jpg

XYIpne9.jpg

hVdPmmC.jpg

Another one of when FFXIV was still a gorgeous and promising game

Shadows were off on this one for some reason

The lighting in that game was something else.

It still looks like that though, at least when I had it turned to the highest settings. And the game is really fun, too. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Played some Crysis 2, got motion sickness, stopped. :lol:

2e6Ap58.jpg

scqeYwt.jpg

dgqjY4n.jpg

6vGPgHX.jpg

XYIpne9.jpg

hVdPmmC.jpg

It still looks like that though, at least when I had it turned to the highest settings. And the game is really fun, too. :(

C2 really needs a lot of resolution to look great, it has some rather odd AA method built in that blurrs the game..

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I took the plunge, it was on sale, so I figured what the hell.

-pic snip-

@Northmountain How is it? I've been eyeballing it, but I'm a cheap ass lol

I'm working on some witcher 3 shots in the desert and other areas that are one time visits.

As well as some 4k Tomb Raider 2013, 4k warframe, and 1440p Killing Floor with the new Nvidia Flex GameWorks, should be posting in the morning=)

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

@Northmountain How is it? I've been eyeballing it, but I'm a cheap ass lol

I'm working on some witcher 3 shots in the desert and other areas that are one time visits.

As well as some 4k Tomb Raider 2013, 4k warframe, and 1440p Killing Floor with the new Nvidia Flex GameWorks, should be posting in the morning=)

Well, I'm just getting to grips with it, setting up the flight stick, and trying to getting the controls into my brain. I want the controls to be more of second nature to me before I get into the game proper, so I'm training at the moment.

I'll tell you this though, the graphics, sound design and music are nothing less than fantastic. As far as gameplay goes, can't answer that yet. But I'm a sucker for space games, so I'm cautiously hopeful.

Well, I'm just getting to grips with it, setting up the flight stick, and trying to getting the controls into my brain. I want the controls to be more of second nature to me before I get into the game proper, so I'm training at the moment.

I'll tell you this though, the graphics, sound design and music are nothing less than fantastic. As far as gameplay goes, can't answer that yet. But I'm a sucker for space games, so I'm cautiously hopeful.

I love space games, and it looks really nice.

I've been waiting on it to go on sale for a crazy low price lol

How are the flight stick options??

Does it let you bind yours set up or is it just presets?

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Fully rebindable. I downloaded a binding profile some other guy made for the stick I have, put it in its folder, off you go.

Yeah, no. Not by a long shot. Everything in ARR looks like plastic, and reflections and shading like the old one are pretty much non-existent.

It sucks that I don't have some more comparable screenshots since I quit ARR a good while ago (the game sucks balls now), but you have got to be on some seriously strong stuff if you think that this

D0pJ9EM.png

41d29553b8e4f244854038a8c4f855cfaec63238

D1NoRE7.png

jsMIIz0.png

...Looks just the same as THIS:

mwENLL3.jpg

Thanalan-03.mp4_snapshot_00.03_2012.08.1

BEBWWHS.jpg

nkBLtuR.jpg

Vd7XENO.jpg

2qVbCY6.jpg

xIPJF.jpg

f2pVViB.jpg

RHSUt.jpg

4Sy0oCP.jpg

Also, this is what Coerthas used to look like

50c6919f-1ebb-44f5-928e-350d288d5830.jpg

tjsGbAX.jpg

DnwmtAp.jpg

KbC8TOq.jpg

WW30KYP.jpg

Highlighted is what Coerthas was reduced to in ARR. All used to be one single area. Plus, there were unused dungeons hidden all over the place.

9ac733de71.PNG

It almost looks like a comparison between a last-gen and a new-gen game. Only the "newer-gen" looking one is the older one...

And that's just what I can show in pictures. Animation quality was also quite a few leaps above anything in ARR, and the gameplay was unlike any other MMO; the combat was particularly unique and engaging, unlike that brainless skillbar masher in the current XIV, the music was beyond comparison; in most ways, ARR doesn't hold a candle to the final version of 1.0 (1.23), though unfortunately most people still thought the game had never changed or gotten over it's god awful launch and never got to see it...

Haven't had as much time as I'd like. but here's some witcher 3.
The locations may be considered spoilers...

Obligatory boobs  84vm5LZ.pngThug LifeuXEWS7u.jpgakfpVCL.jpgQv90g67.jpgizcjxaC.pngZUj5r4t.pngkqPePcJ.pnglKt1Rr7.jpgGcrrkLq.png

Really enjoying the rain effects in project cars

AbjmgGI.jpg

1aMhocM.jpg

+ The game even allowing differing colours on "Die rote sau" (Lit. The red pig/sow) is heresy

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Bit old, but always makes me chuckle. 

ENAQeDO.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Getting errr... killing errr/.... NIP SLIP!

...not at all appropriate for this forum.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

one thing I love...at least on my warthog I can do EVERYTHING with the flightstick, there is no need to use the kb/mouse thus far. Even in the menus, I mean you can still but ya.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

one thing I love...at least on my warthog I can do EVERYTHING with the flightstick, there is no need to use the kb/mouse thus far. Even in the menus, I mean you can still but ya.

Someone left a a logitech flightstick at my work lol

Warthog is on the eventually list

Forza drift game is strong

y0Mr92v.jpg

System Specs

Rewatching some Assetto Corsa videos to make sure the editing checks out and, well...

1463455978102868367.jpg

Glowing brake discs #BecauseRacecar

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

RqLeZFE.jpg

YAR, FOR GOOD OLD BRITAIN! 

I found out how to change the language in CS to pirate. I'm childish. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

With citizen con come and gone, I figure it's time for a lil' more SC jpeg-ary.

First in dedication to pool ol' AMD, hopefully they pull through this tough time and make a good comeback, competition's important in both the cpu and gpu market.

Mgii4bz.jpgqKKLWre.jpg

And second: the Gladius. A ship I'll likely CCU to something else down the road, but nevertheless, it's one of my favorite single-seater designs from an aesthetic standpoint. It's got the military fighter jet top-gun feel more than any other ship.

txlGF2Z.jpg4WQqFlJ.jpgdOVq3wi.jpg

And something screenshots won't show - it's the little details that matter, entering a room, seeing the lights turn on and the screens move into position. the glasswork on the floor not being a flat texture but an actual piece of modeling with depth. The small things that make the difference in terms of quality (And also part of what makes the Aeroview hangar my personal favorite atm):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-NSn0iKS8

Didn't know youtube could playback in 5k.

With the punyverse / protoverse / microverse / babyPU / whateveryouwanttocallit.jpg on the way, it may be time for me to get on the hunt for an org to join too.

ma bae <3

wnQywLp.jpg

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Just trying to snipe some dudes with the rpg in good old CoD 4.

GSQlZao.jpg

Welp, there's no way this could go wrong, right?

ke0sUiH.jpg

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.