Trends that need to end

Mooshi

baggy-pants.jpg

Self-Explanatory

baggy-pants.jpg

Self-Explanatory

At least they're wearing underware, in Mex you can see their buttcrack in all its glory :S

Don't get mad, get even...

Well 16GBs of DDR2 800MHz Memory in the UK is £250 so loads.

I mean look at this memory:

Apple_DDR3_DIMM_for_Mac_Pro_01.jpg

And before you say the memory doesn't need that size of heatsink ... yes they do, they get bloody boiling :lol:

oh i know. xD

the ram in this laptop is providing a good 30% of the 90 celcius cause its atached to the same heatsink of the apu. (why hp..... i cant re-use any parts or upgrade.... why.. just.... y u doo dis hp)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Erm

Brushed Aluminum on wrist rests / Case buttons anyone?

How about every motherboard being red+black?

how about brushed aluminum touchpads?

Holy balls, I have one on my laptop and it's the worst thing ever

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

how about brushed aluminum touchpads?

Holy balls, I have one on my laptop and it's the worst thing ever

also the glossy black plastic on everything from cases to phones to tops of speakers to monitor bezels to micel

its ugly.

and any sort of touch pag that uses non-textured surface...

on a smooth surface it looks stained, oily, and you fingers start to stick and mouse movements become jumpy.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Cups. We must stop the cup production! DRINK COFFEE WITH YOUR HANDS!!!

But first, let's talk about parallel universes.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

more frame rates means more realistic gaming experience.. :mellow:  *grabs popcorn*

Details separate people.

#whateverthefuck needs to end.

Sorry if it was already said, its one of the stuff I find annoying on the Internet. It even happens in real life now, good lord ...

People arguing online about anything, just for the sake of argument, more concerned about inflating their egos than actually contributing to their communities. This seriously needs to stop, even when it's not irritating, it's just embarassing. And boring.

People arguing online about anything, just for the sake of argument, more concerned about inflating their egos than actually contributing to their communities. This seriously needs to stop, even when it's not irritating, it's just embarassing. And boring.

so 99% of youtube commenters right?

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

nvidia > amd amirite??????? *runs*

so 99% of youtube commenters right?

i'd say about 70%.

some channels have such a good community and videos that its really hard to find anything to argue about.

those stupid controversy or religion videos are hell however. xD

some guy who claimed to be 'much older' and 'more mature than anyone else on youtube' sent about 80+ replys to my one comment on a video.

he's subscribed to skydoesminecraft, and his replies consisted of insults that havent been used in a good 5 years except by todlers.

-Jim Hensen

Oh this is gonna be irony :P but i know my faults but PS: i only dissed justin bieber, fuck unpopular opinion , but it needs to be said..i stopped following the crowd everywhere they go like sheep , long ago

Those hate comments where they call artist like Nicki minaj or Justin bieber or guy like lil wayne all the shit they can call a human being,  like no talent , Ugly ass bitch, they should die or something along the lines of that..

But afterwards they see another real world ugly ass guy/girl's video or  images or a weird song from them & those same guys/gurls that leave hate post , comments like aww you're beautiful & don't cry you have so much talent posts :/ What the double flipping 'cheese burger with bacon' fucked up standard is that? & when you see one you don't want to address the issue because you know they wont even make the effort to understand the issue instead stand their ground,  it since they won't even bother to change their perspective :/

Details separate people.

• 2 weeks later...

Stock fans being installed in stupid positions. Like the fans that came arranged on my Arc Minin R2, one 120mm intake, and 120mm & 140mm exhausts? Why?

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

We need to stop the xbox vs playstation and mac vs windows war. It really comes down to what you prefer; don't let other people tell you what hardware/software is good. 

Im lost. 

someone please make this.

it would be in such a wonderful market.

i love the OSX ui 10x more than any windows ever, but i demand that windows support.

I'm probably wrong here, but I believe the taskbar is a separate .exe to the desktop, so you could perhaps line up some shortcuts on a custom wallpaper and then hide the taskbar.

I've done the former, but not hidden anything.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

someone please make this.

it would be in such a wonderful market.

i love the OSX ui 10x more than any windows ever, but i demand that windows support.

I'm probably wrong here, but I believe the taskbar is a separate .exe to the desktop, so you could perhaps line up some shortcuts on a custom wallpaper and then hide the taskbar.

I've done the former, but not hidden anything.

Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

School penis inspections.

People begging for money in the street or on the internet (Kickstarter/gofundme/etc.).

The Labour Party winning general elections.

Touch sensitive buttons on everything. I have some on my laptop, impossible to be precise, can be disabled/enabled far too easily, and the volume one (which is a slider) makes no sense. Also, the phone ones cause it's annoying to be watching a movie/playing a game and then accidentally hit the home button.

And while on that point, android's on screen buttons. They waste screen real estate and leave an annoying black bar down the bottom when they aren't being used. 

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

School penis inspections

Poor people begging in the street

The Labour Party winning general elections.

Putting xxx in front of and behind names

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Touch sensitive buttons on everything. I have some on my laptop, impossible to be precise, can be disabled/enabled far too easily, and the volume one (which is a slider) makes no sense. Also, the phone ones cause it's annoying to be watching a movie/playing a game and then accidentally hit the home button.

And while on that point, android's on screen buttons. They waste screen real estate and leave an annoying black bar down the bottom when they aren't being used. 

So you're saying there are no good buttons?

On screen buttons really don't waste screen real estate, and they are very rarely black. They are mostly semi- translucent

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

On screen buttons really don't waste screen real estate, and they are very rarely black. They are mostly semi- translucent

Physical tactile buttons like the Galaxy line's home button/apple home button are the best in my mind.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Physical tactile buttons like the Galaxy line's home button/apple home button are the best in my mind.

Until they become broken

yoga pants with crosses and these new t shirts with leather sleeves/ leather parts stitched to cotton. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

That's not Android, that's the applications on it (funnily even some Google ones). Everything in native Android KitKat and Lollipop have translucent bars; top (notification) and bottom (back/home/running). Applications sometimes either choose to implement it and change the color of these bars to fit in with the application, or just ignore them.

People taking pictures at places (e.g horse riding events) with flash completely disrespecting performers. Just so they can be selfish shits and brag about a crappy video on an iPad.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/