Just wanted to share this video about the US of A [extreme muricanists beware, it will cause you a heart attack]

LukaP

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Did you see this for the first time? This has been shared around like a million times already. :P

Is this from a movie?

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Did you see this for the first time? This has been shared around like a million times already. :P

im not very active on social media and other sites where this would be shared :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Wha'sis? o_O what's this from?

Edited by wng_kingsley7

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I don't get why this is so bad tbh

Compatible with Windows 95

And by now there are probably a million more people since then that have grown up enough to understand the meaning that have NOT seen it.

Just because you happened to see it once or twice floating around the internet doesn't mean EVERYONE ELSE has seen it.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

This is awesome, so true. Is this from a movie or a tv show? Can someone tell me? :)

I would like to know as well.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

As I can see down in the comments is from HBO's series 'The Newsroom'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk

Публикуван на 21.07.2012 г.

Will McAvoy (Jeff Daniels) hits the nail straight on the head in the opening minutes on HBO's new series 'The Newsroom'. He is asked by a college student a simple question during a campus debate. 'What makes America the greatest country in the world?'. Daniels initially goes the politically correct route then at the last minute goes with a honest, bold, straight forward answer that sums up a lot of the worlds problems that so many are afraid to accept because we all want to believe in our system and that it is our system that works. The evidence that is out there today is to the contrary and he discloses such information in his argument. We used to be the worlds best of the best and now we are just pretending. The first step to solving a problem is to admit there is one.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

i love that tv show! its called The newsroom

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

As I can see down in the comments is from HBO's series 'The Newsroom'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk

Публикуван на 21.07.2012 г.

Will McAvoy (Jeff Daniels) hits the nail straight on the head in the opening minutes on HBO's new series 'The Newsroom'. He is asked by a college student a simple question during a campus debate. 'What makes America the greatest country in the world?'. Daniels initially goes the politically correct route then at the last minute goes with a honest, bold, straight forward answer that sums up a lot of the worlds problems that so many are afraid to accept because we all want to believe in our system and that it is our system that works. The evidence that is out there today is to the contrary and he discloses such information in his argument. We used to be the worlds best of the best and now we are just pretending. The first step to solving a problem is to admit there is one.

Here's the longer clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49NOyJ8fNA

Only part I disagree with is changing laws based on moral standpoints. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

im not very active on social media and other sites where this would be shared :P

<insert dumb reason to make a Facebook account>

Kidding though, that's understandable then.

And by now there are probably a million more people since then that have grown up enough to understand the meaning that have NOT seen it.

Just because you happened to see it once or twice floating around the internet doesn't mean EVERYONE ELSE has seen it.

I was just asking a question mate. Chill out.

<insert dumb reason to make a Facebook account>

Kidding though, that's understandable then.

I was just asking a question mate. Chill out.

naah i have FB, i just use it mainly for chatting, not that much for anything else

naah i have FB, i just use it mainly for chatting, not that much for anything else

I use it to post witty one-liners and get internet likes to make me feel special.

That was actually rather wonderful. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I use it to post witty one-liners and get internet likes to make me feel special.

i dont have enough friends for taht. i use this forum for that exact purpouse

US is being slaughtered by the bankers, politicians,... well just like most of the world right now

PRINT MOAR MUNAY!

Whats the debt of us? http://www.usdebtclock.org/ I cant even pronounce the number xD

This guy know stuff, and can explain pretty well. Has a tonne of videos. I dont agree with him on all stuff but mostly he is right.

This is great. It's got a really powerful meaning behind it and the way he talks is so confident! Great video Luka ;)

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

US is being slaughtered by the bankers, politicians,... well just like most of the world right now

PRINT MOAR MUNAY!

Whats the debt of us? http://www.usdebtclock.org/ I cant even pronounce the number xD

iirc, there is not enough money (physical and electronic) in the world for the US to pay its debts xD

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. 

its not the whole truth. there are good things about the US. but it did give the general idea about what should be changed